Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glow sticks

Did anyone ever see the kid at Exit with the sparklers?

Talk about buggin' people out when they are rollin'.

He puts these weird glasses on you, lights up sparklers and starts goin' fuckin' nuts.

The sparks hit you and when you are rollin' and he is blowin' vicks in your face, it is so intense. When I saw him do it, he left one of those juiceheads almost ready to faint but he was beggin' for more.

He is definitely one of the more unique clubbers out there!!!

Anyone know: who is that guy?

The most basic move is a figure 8. Just have them follow each other. You can hold them horizontally or vertically. From there you just go with the flow. cwm20.gif

Oh yeah, rollin helps cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

hey glowgirl i think nme and you are desten lol glowball glowgirl i dont know lol.. hey were having a glowstick battle at the tunnel feel free to join us ok dude thanks pm me for details

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

Glowsticks are so lame. They used to be cool in the early 90's at raves not clubs. Don't even mess with them. If your trying to bring something back from the past it will never happen raving and clubbing will never be the same as they once were.

Originally posted by DollaBill:

Glowsticks are so lame. They used to be cool in the early 90's at raves not clubs. Don't even mess with them. If your trying to bring something back from the past it will never happen raving and clubbing will never be the same as they once were.

bite your tongue.....just because the back in the day rave scene got wack, doesnt mean we should stop expressing ourselves. i dont mean to sound like a preacher, but c'mon glowsticks are the bomb

cwm9.gif

Archived