Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Reviews?

renzo2

Originally posted by djrx06

Ramon, this may be off the subject but I heard that Marco Carola spun at Space last year for WMC, do you know if this is true??

yes..i was there...it was Picotto and Carola...they first started on the patio, then moved inside and tag teamed...Carola blew Picotto away....(it was also the night of Tiesto/Oakenfold night)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

ahh yeah i was there :) of course i was there for oakenfold and tiesto :) i didnt go anywhere near the patio that nite

Bling, You will soon convert to Techno. Mistress Barbara had ya movin.

Mrmatas....Damn, Wish I could have been there. I could have told you that. Carola blows a lot of people out of the water......

Originally posted by southof5th

Am I the only one who finds techno extremely boring here?

Probably not but you know what buy some Techno records and test your true DJing skills.....I think it is the best music to mix and play around with.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i still havent heard Marco Bailey...his production stuff is quality...

Yes it is and his sets are amazing also. I think he spun the Tronic Treatment party this year at Privilege. Hit me up if you want a set of his.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Richie Hawtin BLEW at Ultra...just my 2 cents. But Im still open-minded. ;)

considering i heard he got to play a total of 23 minutes at ultra .. thats fucked up enough .. he totally killed everyone at privilege the next night though ;)

Originally posted by rcrespo

considering i heard he got to play a total of 23 minutes at ultra .. thats fucked up enough .. he totally killed everyone at privilege the next night though ;)

Yeah, I heard. I would give him another chance. I was really saying this for the enjoyment of Carlos who made me stay and tolerate those 23 minutes. :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Yeah, I heard. I would give him another chance. I was really saying this for the enjoyment of Carlos who made me stay and tolerate those 23 minutes. :D

You may have to wait till wmc 2005 or travel somewhere .. Although I really hope they do bring him back sometime this year.

Run Stop Restore .. Minimize to Maximize.