Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condom Question Please

Need a little help here...

I always used to use Shiek Elite Thin Lubed

They stopped making them (dont know why, I think I gave them a healthy business)

Anyway, guys AND girls, any suggestions on really good ones?

I prefer THIN (the last one said 36% thinner than latex), umm and NOT snug at all, please I dont know what the code word is for larger size (ie: "for a snugger fit" is basically saying SMALL! -lol)

oh yeah and most important:

I'd like some feeling PLEASE!

Thank you biggrin.gif

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

That's has got to be awful... It's like someone stopped making your favorite underwear or something. Anyway, just buy a bunch of different ones and try them out dude. Just go home home and beat off in them perhaps. I like losing a loved one... cwm44.gif

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

jobehind.jpg

-Ricfutures

a very sexually active friend of mine swears by something called Inspiral. She's tried every brand on the market, then she read about Inspiral. Cosmo readers ranked it the #1 condom on the market. They're expensive and the only place in NYC that she has found them is at Ricky's on Broadway. There are two Ricky's on Broadway, but she only found them at one of them, I think it's the one closer to Kmart. Maybe you could do a search on the internet to read about them. They are spiraled on the end which somehow makes a difference to both the man and the woman. I think it allows for more freedom of movement. Good luck!

Archived