Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn.>>> LALIUX

marcodavalos

Originally posted by norahmiami

hey there is Isabella :)

Hi Norah!!!!! ... can you imagine.... those 2 girls standing next to Christian and I in the pic are my 2 NIECES!!!!!! Competition is stiff ... hahahha... I feel OOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDD.....

Lalo, I think enjoyed himself plenty at Desyn's gig in Aura, obviously the music and venue where awesome... but so was the eye candy... ;)

competition might be stiff but remember that women are like wine (unlike men), they get better with age ...

i wish i had been to Aura that day - Wed is a great party!

**for those of you that havent been, Aura is an awesome venue in Lima, gives Miami a run for its money :cool:

Originally posted by norahmiami

competition might be stiff but remember that women are like wine (unlike men), they get better with age ...

i wish i had been to Aura that day - Wed is a great party!

**for those of you that havent been, Aura is an awesome venue in Lima, gives Miami a run for its money :cool:

True, true .... hahaha.

More events to come at Aura in the next months will keep you updated ... maybe you can drop by and visit again soon!!!!!

Originally posted by laliux

The eyecandy was superb...like I said.. I thought I was at Prive or Pearl...but the music was even better.

Again, thanks to Isa for setting up such a great party. :D

My pleasure Lalo, cannot wait to have you back here soon. Vich & Berger had a great opening set and then Desyn just rocked it !!!

Originally posted by Bling

damnz great pics i love the blonde with the back all showin and the girl in pink. damn great pics

:) yummy

You liked the girl in pink?

How about this shot...her name is Carmen, she models for a peruvian agency called 54Once...

modelo1.jpg

check her on-line portfolio click here!

brought to you by Funketeer ;)

Originally posted by livin42nite

Well I'll make sure to check out lima when I head to south america either this summer or next summer.

The women, the food, hospitality, night-life infrastructure, talented djs, the beaches...and it goes on and on...definitively a good destination for tourism...no doubt about it!

se me salió el cholo orgulloso! :D

Originally posted by spinproduction

Blame it on the BAD, LOUSY FASHION STYLIST at that photo shoot....

Hey Isabella, I was just kidding...Carmen is definitively beautiful...say hi to Christian and the whole crew!

peace

FUNK :cool:

ps. when are you guys coming back to Miami?