Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wu Tang On Party 93.1?

bustersobe

- Saleen was wrong.........

Just to let you all know, love the station or hate it.........we have NEVER played a WU TANG Trance remix or any WU TANG for that matter.

I will admit, if it wasn't for Saleen we probably wouldn't have a lot to talk about, but DUDE, get you SHI** straight before starting something!

LOL

Buster

Originally posted by bustersobe

Just to let you all know, love the station or hate it.........we have NEVER played a WU TANG Trance remix or any WU TANG for that matter.

I will admit, if it wasn't for Saleen we probably wouldn't have a lot to talk about, but DUDE, get you SHI** straight before starting something!

LOL

Buster

Very true Buster . . . Saleen is on a cold streak lately . . . first his bunk PURE information . . . now this . . .

Saleen is in a slump . . . .

Guest saleen351

buster wrong!!!!!!!

clan in the front, let your feet stomp remix..

I've heard it before.. eric velz played it on friday or sat...

sucks, when i'm right all the time..

Originally posted by funketeer

What's so wrong about a Wu-Tang re-mix...I much rather listen to it three times in a row than to read a single line from any of Saleen's oh-so-boring reviews...fucking waste of humanity!

BTW it was nice to finally The funketeer.

Originally posted by azerr

Cassius put a record out last year with Ghost Face Killah on Vocals I think it was called "the sound of Violence" or something like that

Reza

yeah that track is the shit! I play it all the time.... gets a very good reaction from all kinds of different people, electronic people dig it, and hip hop heads can get into it also

Originally posted by bustersobe

LOL

Buster

OK, actually i could deal with the wu tang!!!!

But whats your excuse for 50cent, beyonce, and sean paul dance remixes????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by beatfriek

OK, actually i could deal with the wu tang!!!!

But whats your excuse for 50cent, beyonce, and sean paul dance remixes????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Instead of apologizing...I'd be like "Yeah...we play Wu tang...so what? Got a problem with that you stupid son of a bitch ignorant bastard!"

:D