Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MXC, spike tv.

Would anyone like to agree that the show MXC on Spike is one of the best shows going right now? I mean Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano, Guy LeDouche and Captain Teneal are on top of thier games... By far the best show on Tv right now...and has been for a year or so..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

far the best show on Tv right now...and has been for a year or so..

its good for a cheap laugh...but the best show on tv? if thats the case, anyone on here could dig up old asian movies or tv shows and dub over them some funny stuff and have the best show on tv

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Would anyone like to agree that the show MXC on Spike is one of the best shows going right now? I mean Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano, Guy LeDouche and Captain Teneal are on top of thier games... By far the best show on Tv right now...and has been for a year or so..

pretty damn funny... good show to watch while drinking... maybe even make a drinking game out of it...

my friend tivo's all of these shows..then we sit there for hours and die of laughter..

i used to watch this show in europe..its originally called Takeshi's Castle...and all the people who survive to the last roung..get in these lil bumper cars with water guns and try to beat Takeshi who has like a super soaker...its awesome