Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini Returning to Space!

sobeton

the bottom line is that from a attendance perspective, it does not matter who plays on the patio..there will always be a patio crowd. was there any more or less of a crowd since bellini stopped spinning on the patio???...

no.

bellini left space becuz he had some sort of incentive from N/V...which had to be one of the stuuuuuuuuuuupidest moves in the history of anything.....

what bellini should do is find a way to look less like a troll....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from an attendance perspective.. it most definitely does make a difference who is out there... you have to be able to hold that crowd .. there are three different crowds that hit that terrace. it's like saying you can put anybody, in the main room on a Saturday and it will be packed. neither of those scenarios could be further from reality. if I'm wrong, I would love someone to prove me wrong.

I have seen many dj‘s play that terrace and main room, and fall short including some rather highly regarded talent… anybody can pack a room with some good PR work. however it takes TALENT to keep people interested and coming back week in and week out. IMO those are the factors that should weigh most heavily. the flavor of month may taste good now, but will it taste the same a month from now??

the attendance on the terrace has gone up significantly, and peaks from about 7-11 .then levels off from there. that is based on my observations and I'm there rather frequently. ;) there is a small percentage of people, that to go to space especially for the terrace. what brings people to the terrace is rather insignificant. the more important issue.. is there anything to warrant them staying out there?? one would tend to think the music, would thus play a rather significant factor..

Originally posted by str8upcore

bottom lie is the patio will alway's have a crowd but I can honestly say it has died off a bit Ileft the patio at 7 am this past Saturday/Sunday morn and it was pretty fucking

What patio were you on? I got there at 730am after a good nights sleep and the place was slamming till about 11am when I left. I cant comment about the crowd afetr that since I wasnt there.

Originally posted by sobeton

I was trying to be tactful in my description, when I used the word "minimal ".. :laugh: I will soon be joining the La Carreta crew on sunday mornings. :D

minimal is not a word to be fucked with .. the minimal nation is watching .. werd to joining La Carreta crew :)

:laugh: :laugh:

My suggestion for the patio.

Johnny Ramirez .. he'd show that patio a thing or two. :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

minimal is not a word to be fucked with .. the minimal nation is watching .. werd to joining La Carreta crew :)

:laugh: :laugh:

My suggestion for the patio.

Johnny Ramirez .. he'd show that patio a thing or two. :)

Hmmmm........Minimal Techno?? What do you think Ramon??

People would lose their minds. Gotta love it.

Originally posted by CrzyC

What patio were you on? I got there at 730am after a good nights sleep and the place was slamming till about 11am when I left. I cant comment about the crowd afetr that since I wasnt there.

Let me back you up on this Carisa, i was there along with you the whole time, and it was jam packed. I got there at 8:30 and stayed till they closed the place at 1:30 pm and there were still a good amount of people there. Matter of fact nobody wanted to leave since CUE was tearin' it up like i've never heard him. So, I guess not all of us were on the "same patio":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

lol,

first thing is first

It's bullshit sobetone didn't post that I posted this on CJ

second off LP confirmed this with my people..

and it's bullshit cp gets thier information from cj, then they repost it.. lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by saleen351

lol,

first thing is first

and it's bullshit cp gets thier information from cj, then they repost it.. lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

lol,

first thing is first

Seems to me like women aren't the only ones to suffer from PMS.:laugh:

lol,

first thing is first

:laugh: :laugh: who is "sobetone" ? :blank: you should work for Reuters.. but sobe2003 scooped you on this one homeboy..:laugh:

Guest saleen351

bla bla bla and pms bla bla bla

cj is a local company, localy owned and operated which is providing new comp lists starting very soon at clubs here in our local back yard. I don't work for them however just like I gave my office supply business to jimmy t, my IT stuff to my buddy ryans company, my pharmacy wholesale ops to my buddy steve, my affliate pharmacy network to my buddy mike, the mortgages for my friends to my buddy jason and my club info to cj, is not based on money but out of respect for our local business owners who take care of us.... I'm even gonna shoot some of my printing biz over to eddy at superpress.

This is why I don't post shit on here.. A stronger Kool Junkie, helps not only our club scene, but our clubbers and local businesses..

Originally posted by lolahotass

That would be pretty sweet:eek:

Yeah that would be wouldn't it?

I love Space and will continue to attend as I normally do but I wish we would broaden the talent brought in. This is a town that can seriously handle a diverse music scene.

I think Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Sander, Tiesto, and all of the other DJs that play at Space do a great job.

I also think that the Residents @ Space are tremendous. Oscar, Roland and Cue do a fabulous job week in and week out.

I understand what LP is trying to do with this potential move and I think it could work.

Yes I love Techno but I seriously think that some Techno does belong out on the Patio. For example, Danilo Vigorito's set @ Privilege when he was there with Marco Carola would have absolutely set that Patio off. Marco would also set that patio off.

MURSA, you were there for that set, what do you think?

Rcrespo, you were there too, weren't you?

If we don't want to be too aggressive, What about Kevin Saunderson??

Obviously we know the plan that works and what draws the people in South Florida to Space but with having such a huge influence in the music scene why not take a chance other than during WMC?? If the right talent is brought in you might be surprised.

Here's to all the people that want the banging beats on the Terrace.... :D

cj is a local company, localy owned and operated which is providing new comp lists starting very soon at clubs here in our local back yard. I don't work for them however just like I gave my office supply business to jimmy t, my IT stuff to my buddy ryans company, my pharmacy wholesale ops to my buddy steve, my affliate pharmacy network to my buddy mike, the mortgages for my friends to my buddy jason and my club info to cj, is not based on money but out of respect for our local business owners who take care of us.... I'm even gonna shoot some of my printing biz over to eddy at superpress.

This is why I don't post shit on here.. A stronger Kool Junkie, helps not only our club scene, but our clubbers and local businesses..

This is An Advertisement Bought to You By, The Good Folks At Cool Junkie and The Saleen Incorporated!

Please stay tune for details on the Saleen/Cool Junkie Diva Classics Night! Coming to a nightclub near you. ;)

Originally posted by spacious

Is this true? Is Ivano really coming back? Why am I always the last one to find out? Is this going to be permanent or just a guest spot? Who has the answers? Saleen? Sobeton? Flippio?

Help, I want answers!

Originally posted by sobeton

let's get it right Boss. philippio handles OG's CP PR. Saleen and sobe2003 get the Space scoops first. ;)

Absolutely correct Tony . . . except it is sobe2003 and Saleen that get the Space scoop first . . . .

And major props to you LP . . . Space has not had so much discussion in months . . .

At least the CP moderators don't edit my posts . . . unlike CJ . . . right POD???