Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini Returning to Space!

sobeton

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tired

does this mean i'll get to hear 'shed my skin' again???

CARL COX for space patio!!!!!!!! c'mon please PLEASE!!!!! ah fuck who am i kidding......

Playing Banging Techno like he is supposed to be playing. I heard him at Simon's in G'ville a long time ago running three tables and he set that place off. Fucking Flawless!

Originally posted by CrzyC

What patio were you on? I got there at 730am after a good nights sleep and the place was slamming till about 11am when I left. I cant comment about the crowd afetr that since I wasnt there.

Actually the same one you were on however I left at about 6 am my timing was off because of the daylight saving's whole thang, I thought it was later than it really was however being that I seldom frequent SPACE anymore it appeared to be pretty slow at that hour.........

I must say though that new Soundsystem is fucking sick I got a chance to listen to it from a few different angle's in the club and as usual LP picked the perfect sound high's,mid's,low's........ were in full effect.........

Originally posted by saleen351

lol,

first thing is first

It's bullshit sobetone didn't post that I posted this on CJ

second off LP confirmed this with my people..

and it's bullshit cp gets thier information from cj, then they repost it.. lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: :laugh: who is "sobetone" ? :blank: you should work for Reuters.. but sobe2003 scooped you on this one homeboy..:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Saleen . . . LP didn't confirm anything with your people . . you have no people . . . admit you were scooped and go on to the next story . . .

CrazyC - I thought the patio was pretty busy but not full. I stayed until noon and there was a good crowd and good vibe . . .

I just think that OG will be playing more dates away and there is a need for a new resident . . . like him or not but Ivano pulls a crowd and his style is good for the sunday morning party . . .

Originally posted by tired

does this mean i'll get to hear 'shed my skin' again???

CARL COX for space patio!!!!!!!! c'mon please PLEASE!!!!! ah fuck who am i kidding......

carl cox on teh patio would be sick .. then space would be really like that other space on the white island.

Originally posted by sobeton

Ivanno's style worked fine back in the day. you can only play minimal beats for so long. personally when I hit the terrace, I want to be dancing my arse off to steady beats, pounding some drinks down, and working da ladies... I’m not there to sip cocktails, engage in small talk, and do the patio shuffle.

Tony, that is the funnist shit I've seen you post in awhile..

keep up the good work! :aright:

:laugh2:

Originally posted by southof5th

point me to a set or artist that you think would be an example you would like to give of what techno can be like at it's best and I'll check it out

personally i like hawtin's closer to the edit .. but i like the minimal stuff. you may be intrigued to the sounds of dj rolando or stacey pullen or other people from detroit or maybe aril brikha or funk d'void is more your tune with their more emotive techno then again it could something else. Just listen with an open mind and I'm sure you'll find something you like.

I think hawtin would have the people in Miami Crying after an hour do to the complete Mind fuck he would do on The patio Zombies......

LOL

Keep Techno away from Space (LOL)

My Schedule: Privilege Midnight till 5

Then We head over to Stryke, Fuck it who knows, I think so will Mistress Barbara, Liebing, carola, Smith, etc.....

I hope this works out with Stryke and afterhrs at Nocturnal.... You get my VOTE

Back to Bellinnnni........

YES: I Get to Hear when the Sun Goes Down again....

Originally posted by djdekan

I think hawtin would have the people in Miami Crying after an hour do to the complete Mind fuck he would do on The patio Zombies......

Ya think?? I would love to be standing on the far side of the patio and watch it happen. But then again, I probably wouldn't be there for too long. My ass would be on that dancefloor as I was for Mistress Barbara. Play some techno for me and I am non stop.

Originally posted by rcrespo

personally i like hawtin's closer to the edit .. but i like the minimal stuff. you may be intrigued to the sounds of dj rolando or stacey pullen or other people from detroit or maybe aril brikha or funk d'void is more your tune with their more emotive techno then again it could something else. Just listen with an open mind and I'm sure you'll find something you like.

stacey pullens essential mix was more house than anything...

I like funk'd void though...

I used to be a fan of techno but then other sounds evolved and got really interesting to me (progressive house, trance) with more interesting basslines, sounds, and melodies