Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most memoriable patio tunez @ SPACE

str8upcore

back when SPACE was the still underground before IVANO I remember walking out on the patio at 7 am and hearing Beth Orten-Central Reservation(Ben Watt remix) blasting on the speaker's gettting the emotion's rolling................. those day's were the shit any of yoU guy's remember some of those tune's......................

list em here what other original tune's made you think of the patio..................................................

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by southof5th

hmmm that's strange since the track didn't really hit it large until Chable put his touches on it for WMC 03.

now, i am thouroghly :confused: i heard that track in 2002 when i first started going to space and it's also on that double cd space ablum by OG/bellini.... are we talking about the same track??

Originally posted by tired

now, i am thouroghly :confused: i heard that track in 2002 when i first started going to space and it's also on that double cd space ablum by OG/bellini.... are we talking about the same track??

your probably right...I do think it is on that album