Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S. Hits Fallujah Mosque; 40 Said Killed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

fuck you..ur fuckin 9/11 complaint is getting stale.

ur a sick fucking degenerate if u expect me to feel sympathy for the people that died on 9/11 when u have no regard for the lives of people in my country. fuck u..fuck everythin about u fuckin little computer herb...

u exemplify everything thats wrong with this country..xenophobia..nationalism..reluctance to accept blame..believing ur always right...disregard for human life...

ur a sick fuck .....anything u say is porous..ur comments never hold weight..if u had half the intelligence of raver_mania or igloo i might actually respect ur opinion. u and pbatteman must fuck on the regular..cause ur arguments r quite similar.

now go back to playing halo faggot

nah still stale....

My opinion? Your the herb pal.. Complaining and blaiming the U.S about a NATO led operation in response to your bretheren filling mass graves. Milosevic is being tried by a international court JERKOFF that means the WHOLE WORLD condemened his and your lowlife scum of the earth people. I don't have a ounce of sympathy for you or your people, you want to do something? go back to the BALKANS and make a diffrence, get the fuck out of my country we don't want people like you here....

My comments never hold weight? It's not me who distorts and twists curerent events to somehow resemble your twisted logic that filling mass graves was warranted. Ask any sane person on the street who was wrong in you country, see what they tell you..

You can't argue with out hurling insults and making some lame comment about video games because I had as pic in my avatar. You're a lightweight son always have, always will be.. Now go cry in your room about the big bad U.S.A.....I'm tired hearing you bitch about spent uranium and muslims banging your cousins in the BALKANS...

FUCK YOU :blown: