Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?wtf?

"wait, make that a MESSAGE from our president….

Work, like life, should be meaningful, exhilarating, enjoyable and fulfilling. When the right person finds the right job, it’s magic! It’s a pleasure to get up in the morning to go to work, and at the end of the day, there’s a satisfying feeling of a job well done.

Plus, you get paid!

Think for a moment about the chain of circumstances that led you to where you are today: the things you’ve learned, the experiences you’ve had, the people you’ve met. Think, too, about your next job and the opportunities it will present. If you’re as serious about hard work, integrity and teamwork as we are, that meaningful, exhilarating, enjoyable and fulfilling job might just be with Comedy Central.

There couldn’t be a better time than right now to join Comedy Central. Think of us as a multi-faceted media and entertainment business, not just a channel. Our strong relationship with our parent companies, Viacom and AOL Time Warner, coupled with our small company culture—one that revolves around respect, trust, open lines of communication, empathy, creativity and fun—allows us to produce some of the most innovative content around. Opportunities in a variety of departments are plentiful.

If you thrive in an atmosphere committed to creativity, risk-taking, and fun, Comedy Central can be a part of your future.

Larry Divney

President & CEO, Comedy Central"

awesome... why say this, then say we're not hiring currently lol.. i dont get it...

Originally posted by phatman

...me too...but for cat food, liquid plumber, and the like...this weekend i'm heading out for shelves and a big fat dhali print for the dining room...cant vait!..

its dali if u mean salvador.....u should ask SexxyMe to help u out with that..she knows a whole 1 (one) work of his ..he's her fav artist..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

its dali if u mean salvador.....u should ask SexxyMe to help u out with that..she knows a whole 1 (one) work of his ..he's her fav artist..

umm, yea it was a typo...i own a print in my bedroom, have been to the museum in st pete florida and have a couple of coffee-table books on him...i just have senior moments here and there...thanks for lookin out though...