Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 15th Discotheque

April 15th discotheque jp, morillo, ojeda, vicious, hex hector!!!

I got an email saying you can buy tickets on ticketweb.com, but when i go to the wesite, its not available. Anyone getting tickets to this event bc i heard it just for people who know someone.

i got that email too, if u go to the site u can email the promotion guy and get on a guestlist i think, i emailed him just now so ill let u know if he responds and what the deal is. i hope its not just a closed party, it would be a crazy night... im just wondering if maybe its the size of disco that would make them limit the party.

Originally posted by dirtydave

Def not...if JP can land an Ibiza residency...then maybe. :laugh:

thats another story...everyone all over the world loves morillo...i personally think the new morillo sucks...his night in ibiza was the worst night i had in 2003...in 2002 i missed his night but thats when i actually liked him...he switched up his style mid 2003 and now every juicebag from SF listens to him even though him and JP musically are totally different...when i said Morillo = new JP i was referring more to the people he caters to