Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I really hope they burn people like this alive!

Man charged with fatally kicking dog like a football

Wednesday, April 7, 2004 Posted: 11:16 PM EDT (0316 GMT)

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- A man was arrested on charges of killing his neighbor's 17-year-old dog by place-kicking it like a football.

Chad Daniel Crawford, 23, was charged with cruelty to animals and vandalism Tuesday in the death of Gizmo, a 2-pound miniature Yorkshire terrier. Crawford was freed on $25,000 bail.

Jalani Lewis said he was in his apartment complex when he saw one of three men holding the dog like a football and then saw Crawford kick the animal.

Lewis said the dog flew through the air in a high arc, hit the pavement and rolled under a parked car. The dog was apparently dead when it hit the ground and the men were laughing, Lewis said.

Crawford said the accusations were false but declined further comment.

Originally posted by raver_mania

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- A man was arrested on charges of killing his neighbor's 17-year-old dog by place-kicking it like a football.

Chad Daniel Crawford, 23, was charged with cruelty to animals and vandalism Tuesday in the death of Gizmo, a 2-pound miniature Yorkshire terrier. Crawford was freed on $25,000 bail.

Jalani Lewis said he was in his apartment complex when he saw one of three men holding the dog like a football and then saw Crawford kick the animal.

Lewis said the dog flew through the air in a high arc, hit the pavement and rolled under a parked car. The dog was apparently dead when it hit the ground and the men were laughing, Lewis said.

I also heard quickly on the news about some guy who beat the living shit out of his 6 month baby because the baby shit in his pants......I heard it quick but I believe that is what I heard...

Unreal.

link?

interesting to note how angry you get when you're made aware of brutality to animals, but when there's talk about people being gassed by the Iraqi military or terrorists blowing up buses full of school children, you're instantly trying to downplay everything.

Originally posted by cintron

interesting to note how angry you get when you're made aware of brutality to animals, but when there's talk about people being gassed by the Iraqi military or terrorists blowing up buses full of school children, you're instantly trying to downplay everything.

Exactly! Ironic isn't it?

Dude, however fuckin violent and terrible terrorism is, there's always an agenda behind it - its "normally" not because of pure mean-ness or for the pure joy of it. Tell me, what end is achieved by beating a baby to death, or kicking a dog???

Its amazing how you can turn a totally unrelated and innocent thread into something political. I actually kinda expected that.

And tell me where I "downplayed" people being gassed to death or children being blown up?

:rolleyes:

Dude, however fuckin violent and terrible terrorism is, there's always an agenda behind it - its "normally" not because of pure mean-ness or for the pure joy of it. Tell me, what end is achieved by beating a baby to death, or kicking a dog???

Its amazing how you can turn a totally unrelated and innocent thread into something political. I actually kinda expected that.

And tell me where I "downplayed" people being gassed to death or children being blown up?

:rolleyes:

On one hand I can agree with raver on the other hand I agree with cintron

Go fuck your mother, retard. I was talking about the guy that beat his infant baby for shitting in his diapers. Something I might do to you if don't fucking shit in the toilet like I told you to, poopy pants.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Go fuck your mother, retard. I was talking about the guy that beat his infant baby for shitting in his diapers. Something I might do to you if don't fucking shit in the toilet like I told you to, poopy pants.

Did you take your hippie tough guy pill today?

dude shut up

kid, you couldn't hurt me if you tried.

take your sissy little attitude to a corner and stick it up your ass. You're angry becuase you know i'm right.

that's just wrong!!!