Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoleezza Rice's testimony...

djcarlosf

Originally posted by djcarlosf

looks to me like theyre eating her for lunch :funny:

yeah.. what political bullshit.

Not letting her answer anything without interruptions.

Expecting her to have had a crystal ball.

Grandstanding and bitching whenever her answers were not what they wanted to hear.

Bottom line ... there was a ton of shit going on in the world, and short of going into Pakistan or Afghanistan which we never could have done, we were stuck reacting to them.

If anyone thinks were going to get any answers out of the commision, think again, it has just turned into an ellection year fiasco for both sides.

if people had been forthright from the beginning. there would have been no need to take things to this level.:idea: it's an election year .thus the effectiveness of this commission, will be limited, and it's results tainted at best.

Originally posted by shroomy

yeah.. what political bullshit.

Not letting her answer anything without interruptions.

Expecting her to have had a crystal ball.

Grandstanding and bitching whenever her answers were not what they wanted to hear.

Bottom line ... there was a ton of shit going on in the world, and short of going into Pakistan or Afghanistan which we never could have done, we were stuck reacting to them.

If anyone thinks were going to get any answers out of the commision, think again, it has just turned into an ellection year fiasco for both sides.

True

Seems like a game to me. I persoanlly find Condoleezza Rice to be a well earned respectable woman and a tough one as well. She has my respect!!!!