Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sizing up girls

lollie60

• 8 months later...
When a guy looks a girl he would like to potentially fuck does he evaluate the size of the girl's assets ...and size himself up against her too ?

EX. - If a girl has a big ass ...which could mean she might have a big pussy ...do you ask yourself " Is my dick big enough to satisfy her ?"

And let's say you do fuck a biggie - Are you proud of yourself and feel more like a man if you know you can pleasure a girl with bigger ass than you ??

Becuz men always seem to brag " Oh I fucked this girl the other day and her tits + ass were bigger than my head !

In my experience...

There is no relationship/ratio... whatever... between ass size/ tit size and pussy size...

girls with huge tits and ass have small tight pussies and... visa versa and every other combination...

my tallest ex was 5' 11" with tits bigger than my head and a beautiful ass...

and she had the most beautiful cute little pink pussy ever...

The only size issue i've noticed is girls around 5 foot and shorter...

if my tongue barely fits in thier mouth... dey gonna have a really small pussy... (and yes they are of age :bounce: )

i'd love to offer some information on girls over 6 ft... but i don't go there...

:bounce:

and as far as sizing up a girl when you first see her...

The main thought process is...

:confused: how long is it gonna take me to fuck this girl and is she worth the time...

:bounce:

and i'm out.................................