Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help a brotha out - Mantra (Thurs)

phatbastad

Originally posted by unclefester401

I work on the South side of Brockton.

Fester if youre serious I caould pick you up....Miss Mantown Dec may come to the FL depending on how she feels afta work. But more than likely Ill blast out of the FL and go to Mantra with her and her b/f and possibly a few other people. Pretty much the same crew that was @Therapy last weekend. PM me if you want in.

Originally posted by phatbastad

Fester if youre serious I caould pick you up....Miss Mantown Dec may come to the FL depending on how she feels afta work. But more than likely Ill blast out of the FL and go to Mantra with her and her b/f and possibly a few other people. Pretty much the same crew that was @Therapy last weekend. PM me if you want in.

Thanks man, but not tonight. I haven't been home since last week sometime. I'm just going back to the joint after work to transfer the Therapy set from minidisc to my computer so I can put it up on the web and make some CD's. I also want to go shoot some shit, and I can't do that at my girlfriends house.

WOAH.....just got back from Mantra....ACE and the boys @617 know how to throw one helluva hoe down. Girls were numerous and top notch. :eek: :eek::eek:

:( :( Ras neva made it into the bathroom.....what did I miss????:confused: :confused: shhhhhhhhh im hunting wabbit.

Oh I was up in that piece... I seen roland and Derick in the restroom.. it was rolands b-day and he was looking sweet... The bathroom was unbump-able....

now... Mantra was beautiful as can be, the guy to girl ratio was def on point, and the drinks were strong as hell..

Nick Raples was reading the room perfectly, and since you all know I love hip hop, he mixed in some great new tracks on the hip hop side, and played some old school vocal trance...

Seen a few guys that I haven't seen in yrs, like Dave and Paul, chris G, and it was very nice to meet t=dawg the number one stunna.... thanks for the hookup bro, told you not to mess w/ CP anymore, or there will be re-precusions...(sp)... for real tho, nice meetin ya...although we used to hand at the Dockside and soundtage back in the day...

i am definitely going to try and make it next week.

i always seem to lose motivation right around the time that i have to leave...

i dont know whats the deal with the guys bathroom, i heard its cool too, but there are one-way mirrors in the girls bathroom so when you are in the stalls you see people staring at you... its really creepy.

Originally posted by ras67

i am definitely going to try and make it next week.

i always seem to lose motivation right around the time that i have to leave...

i dont know whats the deal with the guys bathroom, i heard its cool too, but there are one-way mirrors in the girls bathroom so when you are in the stalls you see people staring at you... its really creepy.

Are you still in Chi town???