Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Arturo -> OMFG!!!! You will definately die!!!

quest4sunrise

Hey, I was checking out some of the festivals in Europe this summer and I came across "The Love From Above" party on July 9 @ Columbiahallen, Berlin. Timo Maas, Nu NRG (live), Tiesto, and PvD... in one place... for one night! I am DEFINATELY going because I'm going to Love Parade anyways and I thought about asking you because I know how you make all those crazy-ass trips anyways. This would be badass, man! I'm stoked!! You and Edgar should definately come. Better yet, Edgar should spin!!! If that happened, my top 3 DJs would all be there... daaaamn, that shit would be ridiculous!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

they dont have kids and mortgages as far as i know....so i dont see y they wouldnt be able to afford it!!!!!!!!

That is very true. Plus, it's not like I'm paying for it. Ah, my last taste of the simple life... I shall enjoy. After this, it's one year of grad school and work so I probably won't get another opportunity to do this again.

Anyways......

ARTURO!!!!!!!

Whadayasay?????