Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Human K - Ketamine HCL

Talked to one of my boys from back home today who says he came across a liq of human Ketamine HCL - 500mg/ml x 10 Ml made by Abbot Labs. He's saying its the strongest/purest around b/c its human grade and the mg are alot higher than the usual vetrinary stuff . Never heard anyone talk about human K before so I'm guessing its good & he got lucky.

Anyone have any experiences w/ this before - is the high the same? Is this alot stronger?

It is regular K - to be administrated to people.

Some countries are still using K as anesthetic for minor surgeries.

Not sure if it is really purer than vet grade K - see no reason for pharma to be making different grade medications.

They may be more expensive but otherwise it should be same purity

I did human k once back in the day and it was alot better and stronger than regular stuff and this was in yellow days i tried something that i was told is human k recently but it was bullshit u never know what u are getting now a days its all garbage now

OK...I got the real scoop from him...he though it was 500 mg/ml but its 500 mg/vial so I don't think its that good - I'd be pretty pissed!!

I think that means there is only a half a gram per vial.....so is it safe to say he got less than what he would out of a vial of vetrinary K or would it still be good b/c of its purity? I'm trying to tell him he got screwed but he doesn't want to hear it.

Originally posted by danswat79

Talked to one of my boys from back home today who says he came across a liq of human Ketamine HCL - 500mg/ml x 10 Ml made by Abbot Labs. He's saying its the strongest/purest around b/c its human grade and the mg are alot higher than the usual vetrinary stuff . Never heard anyone talk about human K before so I'm guessing its good & he got lucky.

Anyone have any experiences w/ this before - is the high the same? Is this alot stronger?

there are numerous vendors right now on the market...

Abbott Labs make (2) strengths

100mg/ml 10 x 5 ml injection

50 mg/ml 10 x 10 ml injection

if you can get a refernence book you can also look it up by NDC

00074-2051-05

00074-2053-10

happy hunting

other vendors make it as well human K

Monarch

Bedford

Hawkins

Spectrum

of course abbott

Medisca

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Abbott Labs make (2) strengths

100mg/ml 10 x 5 ml injection

50 mg/ml 10 x 10 ml injection

if you can get a refernence book you can also look it up by NDC

00074-2051-05

00074-2053-10

Question is are either of these any good or different than vet K? Almost positive he got the 50mg/ml x 10 ml from Abbot Labs