Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Stymie has a bad attitude Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Tonight - most likely heading to Kenmore early for a post-game drink-up, then not too sure, very possibly Junkie XL. If Stymie is going to Avalon then I won't be there, I'm not going to be dragged down by his bad attitude and negative vibe. Why can't people be more positive and have something nice to say? It's killing the scene IMHO

Saturday - going to the Blue Cat Cafe then Saint most likely, but not with Stymie. He will just make me depressed as he rips on the crappy DJs that are sure to be at both clubs. Why can't he just go out and have a good time? Why does he have to be so critical?

Sunday - fending off about 50 cousins as their sugar high hits epic proportions then eating a lot of food, drinking beers and passing out on a couch somewhere while Stymie tells his grandmother how dry her ham is. Stymie, what's your problem? She's an old lady, she doesn't deserve that. Her ham is fine and you know it!

Tonight (and probably all weekend): Trying to figure out what I did wrong when I transferred my Therapy set from minidisc to my computer :mad:. It took me 3 1/2 hours, used up 2 gig's on my hard drive, and now I can't fucking find it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tommorow: Hanging out with my girlfriend, trying not to stay out too late.

Sunday: Passover/Easterfest '04 at my girlfriend's brother's house, where I get to hear his Easter joke for the 3rd or 4th year in a row.

"Did you hear they had to cancel Easter? They found the body." :laugh:

tonight - was gonna go to new york but stymies bad attitude made me change my mind. prolly meet up with some friends, smoke weed, watch bruins, then get kicked out of an allston bar.

saturday - probably making phat beats in woosta, playing cards online.

sunday - see rest of normal 'work' week.

tonight: movie with madre, dinner with my girls from high school.

tomorrow: flying high across the sky. saturday night plans up in the air... any suggestions? toss up between providence and boston at the moment.

sunday: back to my house after 11 long days of travel. :D

Originally posted by ras67

tonight: movie with madre, dinner with my girls from high school.

tomorrow: flying high across the sky. saturday night plans up in the air... any suggestions? toss up between providence and boston at the moment.

sunday: back to my house after 11 long days of travel. :D

Not that it matters but I think I am gonna hit Therapy

Originally posted by phatbastad

Makes perfect sense to me.....flying into Providence. Therapy is in Providence....

yes, well duty calls up in beantown....

i miss the roxy :(

but i shall leave it up to mr therapy himself as to whether or not we will be in attendence this weekend.... ;)

we will surely be there next weekend! :party: