• Saturday Day
    • Sunday
    • Monday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oldtimer

sorry fk but girls really don't know what they want either my friend..

gmccook

i was in the same predicament last week.. i met some girl sat night, really hit it off, got her number but i called her back thursday.. she didnt answer so i left a message and i never got a call back.. until tonight... it turns out she was in brazil visiting family..

Yeah, i know those type of things can happen. Girls take their sweet time :cuss::laugh2:

but what i think im gonna do is, since im going to see Kill Bill 2 this friday, i might give her 1 more call this wednesday and invite her. And then if i don't hear from her again, ill just let it go.

and nomembername, sorry dude. go find your own russian hotties :laugh::aright:

Originally posted by nomembername

Tastey, do you want to take care of this one or shall I?

the question is: is it gonna do any good?

look at gmcknooky... he only seems to listen to voices that validate his fucked up opinions about how things are run :)! that he doesn´t get any success doesn´t bother him a thing because some other person who´s got an equal lack of clue told him he did the right thing. fuckin awesome.

let me tell you a story about that. there was a doctor and he had a patient that was convinced he was a corpse. when the doctor confronted him about how a dead corpse could talk, the patient laughed and told him "don´t be stupid, isn´t it obvious to you? i´m speaking from you through a window from the twilight zone. it´s not that BODY speaking, that´d be stupid cause a corpse can´t speak!!".

the doctor continued: "well okay, but how do you explain that you´re not rotten?". the patient says: "well are you blind? i am rotting!! i see it every time i look into the mirror!"

so the doctor asked him: "well, and a corpse, it can´t bleed, can it?". the patient said: "no, there´s no blood inside of a corpse, so no, it can´t bleed". the doctor took a needle, stung it in the patients finger... of course, since the patient was in fact human and not a corpse, blood came out where he stuck the needle. the patient looked at his finger in surprise and said "wow, i guess corpses CAN bleed after all!!"

gmc, do you understand that metaphor?

i´m the doctor telling you you´re human, while you believe you´re a corpse. of course this seems totally untrue to you and you think i´m crazy, cuz you are a corpse, right? destiny is like another mentally ill patient coming to you, telling you: "yep you´re right, you´re a corpse, i can see it". which even deepens your belief that you´re a corpse cause after all... SHE SEES IT TOO!!

you´re interpreting and taking in everything that fits in your beliefs. the rest, you adapt so it fits into your belief system or righout dismiss it. you are bound to failure that way cause you approach with a false pretense, you don´t question your BELIEFS first. EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO SUCCESS THE WAY YOU DO IT.

think about it man...

Originally posted by tastey

the question is: is it gonna do any good?

look at gmcknooky... he only seems to listen to voices that validate his fucked up opinions about how things are run :)! that he doesn´t get any success doesn´t bother him a thing because some other person who´s got an equal lack of clue told him he did the right thing. fuckin awesome.

let me tell you a story about that. there was a doctor and he had a patient that was convinced he was a corpse. when the doctor confronted him about how a dead corpse could talk, the patient laughed and told him "don´t be stupid, isn´t it obvious to you? i´m speaking from you through a window from the twilight zone. it´s not that BODY speaking, that´d be stupid cause a corpse can´t speak!!".

the doctor continued: "well okay, but how do you explain that you´re not rotten?". the patient says: "well are you blind? i am rotting!! i see it every time i look into the mirror!"

so the doctor asked him: "well, and a corpse, it can´t bleed, can it?". the patient said: "no, there´s no blood inside of a corpse, so no, it can´t bleed". the doctor took a needle, stung it in the patients finger... of course, since the patient was in fact human and not a corpse, blood came out where he stuck the needle. the patient looked at his finger in surprise and said "wow, i guess corpses CAN bleed after all!!"

gmc, do you understand that metaphor? you´re interpreting and taking in everything that fits in your beliefs. the rest, you adapt so it fits into your belief system or righout dismiss it. you are bound to failure that way cause you approach with a false pretense, you don´t question your BELIEFS first. EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO SUCCESS THE WAY YOU DO IT.

think about that man...

:laugh: :laugh:

what a bad metaphor..