Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vaughn and Matt Spector Sat. @ Delux...

rudeboywarrior

Originally posted by vaughanz

Me and my ever so kind homie Matt Spector(for granting me the homors of warming the joint up) will be doing our THANG....

Hope to see some of you and then I must DEFECT!!! ;)

warming the joint up???

Nigga please i will be off somewhere with the crew doing shots like a certain night i remember back at Opium! but don't worry i will come check on you around 1:30:D :cool:

Guest saleen351

find a bartender named amy... vaughanz will point her out if you can't find her. Tell her nick sent yous and she'll take care of yous...

Originally posted by CrzyC

Suck it up biatch...its not that bad!!! Havent seen you in quite a while!!!!:D :D :D

Yeah yeah, I like driving, so I don't mind too much. The part I do mind is AFTER :tongue:

I've been out of comission for a few weeks....damn cold/flu, whatever I had :mad: But I have returned!!! :cool:

Originally posted by saleen351

find a bartender named amy... vaughanz will point her out if you can't find her. Tell her nick sent yous and she'll take care of yous...

is she going to put some extra something in the drink to get rid of the trance heads?

is that ur plan?????!???

I'm on to u,,,, and ur tricks

:D

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Yeah yeah, I like driving, so I don't mind too much. The part I do mind is AFTER :tongue:

I've been out of comission for a few weeks....damn cold/flu, whatever I had :mad: But I have returned!!! :cool:

DXM!!!!!

BITCH

DXM

DRESS CODE??? anyone know?