Clubplanet Nightlife Community

birth control

Kontrol

so i made my girl take it...and now i just happened to read some side effects and im like is this really worth it?

we;re both 19 so its not a big deal plus shes in perfect health but....

blood clots? depression? weight gain?

anyone have bad experiences with the pill? any side effects that are common you guys wanna share so im ready for this stuff?

im really considering going back to condoms no matter how hard it is with em : ( :mad::hat:

Originally posted by tired

i hear women tend to gain a bit of water weight when they take b.c.

I've been on the pill for over two years and haven't gained any weight from them..but like alot of people have said already...every girl's body is completely different! Some pills make you sick, some make your face break out....Let the girl try one, if it doesn't work then try a different brand. Eventually she'll find one that works for her.:D

Originally posted by Kontrol

so i made my girl take it...and now i just happened to read some side effects and im like is this really worth it?

we;re both 19 so its not a big deal plus shes in perfect health but....

blood clots? depression? weight gain?

anyone have bad experiences with the pill? any side effects that are common you guys wanna share so im ready for this stuff?

im really considering going back to condoms no matter how hard it is with em : ( :mad::hat:

1st off, dont make her take anything.

2nd, if she does have any side effects, which can happen with anything u put into ur body, discuss it with her, and do wat is best for her, not u. if ur problem is the feel of condoms, there are plenty of great condoms out there that are thin enuff to give u a great feel. overall, do wat is best for the girl u love.

my boobs got bigger so that was a plus. they can actually be pretty good for you so I wouldn't worry too much about blood clots and stuff. i have gained a little weight, but just water weight. she should try yasmin. it has a mild diuretic so that won't happen.