Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Stryke @ privilege review

mursa

Yup.

I want to give a special shout out to Stryke... He had the crowd going all night long and, as always, VERY impressed with this skills. :eek: Wishing you the best in things to come, Greg. :)

Have to agree... That "Send Me an Angel" remix gave me the goosebumps.

It was great seeing CP in full effect. Thanks to everybody who came by, especially to those who have supported P:M SESSIONS week in and week out. You guys are awesome...

Chaflas, I don't think many people were up to finishing that bottle... :shaky: Everybody was running away from it, except for the few troopers who stuck around... :cool:

See you all next Friday for some mad FUNK!!!

Originally posted by funketeer

I even got to do a little trick I learned watchin' Mc Gyver

:laugh: ..ROOKIES!!!:tongue:

well this was a very special night...b/c i havent heard Stryke in months...and i was in desperate need of some good Techno...and Stryke didnt let me down...started off with some good Tech House and he progressed into some bangin' Techno...Stryke is truly a sight to see behind the decks...his hands NEVER STOP MOVING...if he can get that "unnoticeable" sound from a track he abuses it for all its worth...he never lost the crowd, Privilege had an energy that i havent felt in a while at a club...he had the people eating from the palm of his hand and the crowd was begging for more...on the patio-- we had Jimmy T and Bingo throwing down some serious funk...when u wanted to catch ur breath, u would head up to the patio...but their beats were contagious...making u wanna dance ur arse off as well...i finally left Privilege around 4 am and Jimmy T had dropped Stupidisco...awesome night...even Meli was tearing up the dancefloor to Stryke and the Funk Brothers (Bingo/Jimmy T)...what a great night....great hanging with: Meli, Dekan, Mursa, Lalo, Digital, Funk (good seeing ya again), Rcrespo, MP3some, Biz, Macboy, Djss, Mrmiami & his better half, Pod, Philipio, Miriam, Liz, Jackie, Meng (i saw Fight Night 2004..thinking of getting it), Bling and Marcos & Carla...one of the best times i have had at P:M sessions...someone at Privilege should make Stryke a resident there...:idea:

Originally posted by eKiTeL

that send me an angel remix was done by DJ Nova, and someone else working with him too I think... you all remember Nova right, Miami guy now living in Detroit, the birthplace of Techno!

Nelson did that? Damn!!!

:eek:

Originally posted by rcrespo

Nelson did that? Damn!!!

:eek:

yeah I got a copy from him at Jeff Mills, the only promo I got during conference, but a damn nice one 4 sure, too bad I haven't had a chance to play it out yet, maybe soon ;)