Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Shut down

.........place got shut down by the health department or some shit.........ohhh well, maybe it will be open next week

drove around the city lookin for arc and couldn't find it so i just came home

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-10-2004 07:23 AM

mikek1225833

New to the Board

yeah i caught wind that avalon was shut down so i went to roxy instead.....wasn't worth $30 but hey, what else is there to do right....

Originally posted by zoobar69

.........place got shut down by the health department or some shit.........ohhh well, maybe it will be open next week

drove around the city lookin for arc and couldn't find it so i just came home

Probably b/c of large immigrant population that attends that place brougth over a bad case of cholera, hence the stank smell of shit

I, like you drove around lookin for arc, found it, couldnt find parking, went home. Glad though, today is too nice to waste layin in bed!!

Joeys to ARC.......Great music. Hubert & Hudson. Place didnt start to get packed till 6am. Left by then, alcohol wore off.

1/4 of the place was "Exit" type....those who know, know what I mean....dont want to offend anyone.

Tight tight security I tell ya. I guess that's how they have managed to stay open for so long with the least problems of all the afterhrs that I know of.

So f'en tired I cant sleep.....deko it is........its all mental...sleep when your dead.