Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latino Women

Also check our Moonlighting on 86th and Amsterdam....Bar/lounge it has alot of latin hotties!!! cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif .....also can't go wrong with Coco Cabana either....

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!--- cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by dog6 (edited 10-26-2000).]

Latin Quarters is a fucking chicken spot. Nothing but underage chicken heads. Moonlighting is ok, I go there a lot but not the greatest of places to meet chicks, more chicken in there as well. Plus you get a lot of thugs so you get at least one fight per night. The Copacabana is probably the best place. Some chicken, but more women. It's my stomping grounds. Haven't been there in sometime cause I needed to see something new. That's why I have been checking out, Twilo, Limelight, SF... but Copa is probably best. 23 for guys, 21 for Ladies. I am a Latin guy. For some reason I attract only Latin women though... AIN'T NOTIN WRONG WITH THAT!!!!! Instagib.gif

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

I go to Moonlighting too once and awhile, but your right...its to ghetto there sometimes. I love the music and the actual place itself..but the guys are always causing drama.

I'm not a Latina, (Italian)..but the place is packed with Latins!

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Latin Quarters is a fucking chicken spot. Nothing but underage chicken heads. Moonlighting is ok, I go there a lot but not the greatest of places to meet chicks, more chicken in there as well. Plus you get a lot of thugs so you get at least one fight per night. The Copacabana is probably the best place. Some chicken, but more women.... Instagib.gif

I could't agree with you more...How about I invite you to the next family gathering at my house??

Not for nothin but, the Copa has a lot of hens up in there..They're just dressed up.. Some of those bitches are scary looking.. dressed up like they're goin to a prom.. go to Illuciones, Steinway Street and Northern Blvd. Older crowd but you'll have a kickass time.. they have good music too.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Latin Quarters is a fucking chicken spot. Nothing but underage chicken heads. Moonlighting is ok, I go there a lot but not the greatest of places to meet chicks, more chicken in there as well. Plus you get a lot of thugs so you get at least one fight per night. The Copacabana is probably the best place. Some chicken, but more women.... Instagib.gif

I could't agree with you more...How about I invite you to the next family gathering at my house??

Not for nothin but, the Copa has a lot of hens up in there..They're just dressed up.. Some of those bitches are scary looking.. dressed up like they're goin to a prom.. go to Illuciones, Steinway Street and Northern Blvd. Older crowd but you'll have a kickass time.. they have good music too.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by chezman:

Thanks for the tips! Since I'm here, how does a non-Latin guy go about meeting Latin women? I'm Asian, born and raised in NYC, by the way.

Say after me "Tu eres muy hermosa! Te quiero chupar las TETAS!".....Translation.....You are very beautiful! I would like to suck your tits!...........Stand back she might swing at ya!! cwm27.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I would definitley take you up on that offer... When and where and I'll be there.

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Thanks for the tips! Since I'm here, how does a non-Latin guy go about meeting Latin women? I'm Asian, born and raised in NYC, by the way.

Just be yourself man... And go to the places where they hang. I would like to have a meeting at the Copa if anyone is interested. Myrlin is Latin as well and we have been meaning to go to the Copa. We'll try yo set something up. I'll post it next week, perhaps for that Saturday.

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

No Thanks for the useless advice! Since I'm here, how does a Chink guy go about meeting SPICS? I'm flat-nosed, born and raised in chinktown, by the way.

Sure. Grab their butts they love it. They are so promiscuous just wink and ba ba boom.

One word...Sequins dresses cwm25.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me!...

has anyone been to club monaco? i used to go all the time...havent been there in awhile...how's that scene?

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by sextcy4u:

has anyone been to SEX clubs? i go all the time...I was in one last nigth....I got myself a DILDO now...how's that scene?

DIdn't your mommy tell you not to go to SEX clubs honey? There must be many nice guys out there.

Vamp, thanks for the invite.

Ricfutures, appreciate the advice, are you serious about the Copa? I'm interested.

Hung Low, shut up and grow up.

One great way is by learning how to salsa. Unlike regular club dancing where many people just do their own thing, salsa dancing is couples only. I've seen hideous looking guys hook up with lovely Latin girls because they knew how to salsa. If you don't know how, try taking lessons. You'll learn something new and who knows you might have a better chance of meeting someone there since it'll be a much more relaxed environment.

Yeah dude, absolutely. I meeting up with Myrlin tonight at the meeting. I'll talk to him tonight. I'm sure we'll do it. I'll post it on the board next week. The place is insane.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Vamp, thanks for the invite.

Ricfutures, appreciate the advice, are you serious about the Copa? I'm interested.

Hung Low, shut up and grow up.

Originally posted by _hung_low:

DIdn't your mommy tell you not to go to SEX clubs honey? There must be many nice guys out there.

your really fuckin funny...ur not even worth my time!!!!!

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Archived