Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda at Deko Lounge Saturday 4/17...

Sessions Saturdays continues this week as Guest DJ Jason Ojeda joins Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. Anyone who has never heard these two play together must check this party out. Music is sure to be on point all night. DJ Klutch as always holds it down in the lower level. E-mail at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations etc.. 23 for Guys, 21 for Ladies. Guys who are 21 or 22 who would like to attend must be on a Guestlist to enter.

Upcoming Saturday Events

4/24 DJAIS VIP Cards, Guest DJ Toro & Bon KetelOne Solid...

5/8 Diggin in the Crates Vol. 2

5/22 The "CLOSING" Party!!!

FOCK!!! Now I have to go.

Just please tell him that....just because he is in NJ that he doesnt have to play KTU music though. Meantime he rips it up when in NYC (Discotheque) for example.

I speak from experience when I heard him at another NJ venue (which does not need to be mentioned), and I gather he assumed that the crowd is a KTU listening crowd.

PLEASE....forewarn him that KRAPTU is not what EVERYONE in NJ listens to.

This is based on fact.....:)

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

FOCK!!! Now I have to go.

Just please tell him that....just because he is in NJ that he doesnt have to play KTU music though. Meantime he rips it up when in NYC (Discotheque) for example.

I speak from experience when I heard him at another NJ venue (which does not need to be mentioned), and I gather he assumed that the crowd is a KTU listening crowd.

PLEASE....forewarn him that KRAPTU is not what EVERYONE in NJ listens to.

This is based on fact.....:)

This is Deko my friend, we try to make our parties driven by music... Lets not forget whom I work with Mr. Beeeny Shah!!! That boy is more music driven then anyone I know, trust me there wont be any KTU Cheese being played!!!

LMAO!!! I know...and in there lies one of the reasons for my consistent and repeated patronage!!!

Just had to make sure...know what a mean?!?!

OSCAR G @ SPIRIT....Done.

Originally posted by jarmenio

This is Deko my friend, we try to make our parties driven by music... Lets not forget whom I work with Mr. Beeeny Shah!!! That boy is more music driven then anyone I know, trust me there wont be any KTU Cheese being played!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

LMAO!!! I know...and in there lies one of the reasons for my consistent and repeated patronage!!!

Just had to make sure...know what a mean?!?!

OSCAR G @ SPIRIT....Done.

Thanks for the continued support bro!!!