Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You have to be a gentlemen when it's convienent to her.

franky3341

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

exactly my point......im not trying to be something im not, and im definatly not a gentleman....basically im saying guys be u...if they dont like that...then move on to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!! and who wants some gentle guy to grab u and say i want to make luv to u....when we all know u gals want some1 to grab the back of ur neck and say.....im gonna fuck the shit outta u!!!!!!!!!!!;):D

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love2::lickit::getdown:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

when we all know u gals want some1 to grab the back of ur neck and say.....im gonna fuck the shit outta u!!!!!!!!!!!;):D

Hell Yeah!!!

But...gentleman in public and savage in the bedroom. ;)

Originally posted by mursa

...what I find unfair is the OVERLY- COYNESS that women display even when it's quite visible that they are Dripping wet for a guy .

I guess I like "take charge" women , and unfortunatly not many around these days .

:blank::)

overly coyness is an art form for some..:laugh:

What's wrong with a Nic.......first of all once you go Nic you love fucking spicks......and secondly I only mean this to the chubacca looking chicks at the clubs looking moderate thinking they special nuggah please.....like i said the lighting at the clubs is a advanatage to them.

Originally posted by blondeboheme

advantage to "them"? well it definitely can be to you too, sucka!

hahahahahaha!

i'm perty in the sunlight, i don't need no help from flashing club lights or a dimly lit bar! :D

ok then...show us ur cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ur face as an extra!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by franky3341

Tired not to hate on you dude but I don't think any of this ladies will believe you with a crack head smoking on a crack pipe as you jpeg.

I mean honestly!!!!!!

:laugh: Franky...you little Nica...

you still got A LOT to learn round here bro! :laugh:

Oh and by the way I can say NICA, ALL I want....

I am one too you know.

The Flor de Caña gave it away! :D

Tired not to hate on you dude but I don't think any of this ladies will believe you with a crack head smoking on a crack pipe as you jpeg.

:laugh: And you think he smokes crack? You obviously haven't seen him :rolleyes::blown:

i never said anything about the way he looks I would never hate on that......it's just the apperance that he's giving himself by the statement that he put

understood franky, but it really doesn't matter to me since i don't use cp as a dating service. and the people who actually matter to me know how i really am.......