Marathon Monday

ras67

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stymie

Yeah, I dunno about monday. Sex party is all day Sunday. Ill be pretty worn out the next day. I might just stay home and be myself on my couch.

Or stay home by yourself, plugging your couch? That's a pretty big piece of furniture to be plugging, have you ever needed any help with that?;)

Nah, Im pretty good at plugging couches. Ask Kaydup.. I plug his couch sick sometimes.

IS this just a love seat or is this like full on, wrap around reclining chairs couch? Just asking because I'm trying to picture this... :rolleyes:

Who's going to the Plastik party this weekend, if you are going what time is everyone going?

Full size couch.

Im going to PSP, I imagine everyone else is too. What esle is there to do on a Sunday besides plug shit. Might as well plug plush couches and beautiful decor.

Nice flava, are you spinning? BTW saw in GF's sig you spinning at RISE congrats!

Stymie, your ass must be sore... lol

I'm going to go too, but I don't think we'll make it until around 4pm or so... Everyone will be tanked by then!