Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIA Reviews...

renzo2

Cant say much more than what has already been said. I actually wasnt supposed to go last night but as I was headed home from dinner with a friend my phone rings and its Troy headed to MIA. Are you going, he asks. Only if you are picking me up....I should have known better. lol

MIRZA and Craig did a great job upstairs and Edgar was tearing it up downstairs. I LOVE it that they only broadcast for an hour so now Edgar can play whatever he wants for a longer period of time and doesnt have to worry about censors. WOOHOO!!! (Get your ass to MIA instead of sitting at home) ;)

Much love to Renzo, Troy, Graham, Mirzas chic (keep forgetting her name), Arturo, Edgar, Mirza & Craig. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

And of course my honey bunches of oats, Spector!!! Honey, KEEP THE CHIC...SHE ROCKS!!!!! You must email me copies of those pics cause it was out of control!!!

Another great night at MIA...cya on the 3rd for Markus. :D

Originally posted by obby

:confused:

You had to take your own tables?

:confused:

I am sure you tore it up MIRZA.

FYI: You sound Irish

Like Jackie said yes whe brought are equipment, Mixer and 1210's it wasn't to bad.

I sound Irish well top of the morning to you!!

:laugh:

I'm just tired :zzz:

Originally posted by arturob

hello !

last night was so sick @ MIA! despite of the bad weather in South Florida, Edgar gig's at MIA's was on!

We got there around 10pm. It was nice, not too many people at this time but the vibe was good!

Edgar began his set around 10.50pm dropping down some progressive beats then building up throughout the night.

by 12.30 the place got packed which was great! by 1.00 it was insane! few girlies got in top of the bar and started getting naked. i loved obviously and pics will be up very sooon. eh ehe eh (i know it was a great time to premier my camera again after fixing.)

mr V played some great new tracks!

NU NRG RMX of new Marc Dawn's seemed to have the sickest reaction. It was absolutely loved! also Andain and Motorcycle were happily welcomed!

I hung with efrain, carisa, renzo and leeor most of the night!

good seeing jackie, craig, mirza.

until next time, april 26th! should be wicked!

xxx arturo

PS: Edgar will be @ Crobar the 30th.

Good to see you out bro!

Originally posted by CrzyC

Cant say much more than what has already been said. I actually wasnt supposed to go last night but as I was headed home from dinner with a friend my phone rings and its Troy headed to MIA. Are you going, he asks. Only if you are picking me up....I should have known better. lol

MIRZA and Craig did a great job upstairs and Edgar was tearing it up downstairs. I LOVE it that they only broadcast for an hour so now Edgar can play whatever he wants for a longer period of time and doesnt have to worry about censors. WOOHOO!!! (Get your ass to MIA instead of sitting at home) ;)

Much love to Renzo, Troy, Graham, Mirzas chic (keep forgetting her name), Arturo, Edgar, Mirza & Craig. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

And of course my honey bunches of oats, Spector!!! Honey, KEEP THE CHIC...SHE ROCKS!!!!! You must email me copies of those pics cause it was out of control!!!

Another great night at MIA...cya on the 3rd for Markus. :D

Thanks for the love :isok:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by macboy

Oscar's there next week, right? Who's up for dinner Monday night?

Im, definitely there. :D