Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another SURPRISE...RICHIE RYDELL & JONATHAN PETERS SAT

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT

IN

NEW YORK CITY................................

BLACK

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

PETEY K AND THE METRO/MERGE/CIRCA FAMILY

PRESENTS

CLASSICS NIGHT

IN THE MAIN ROOM............

THE KING OF NEW YORK.............

JONATHAN PETERS

IN THE VIP PINK ROOM............

THE KING OF NEW JERSEY....................

RICHIE RYDELL

PLAYING ALL YOUR FAVORITE RETRO SONGS OF THE PAST.......................................THIS IS GONNA GET CRAZY. GET THERE EARLY, DOORS OPEN 11PM.

BLACK NIGHTCLUB

WEST 56TH ST

NYC

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will never ever compare the 2

Richie and Denny are both very nice guys and excellent DJ's

2 different styles, so lets not compare them

Badass

yeah you def cant compare them, the only thing they have in

common is that they both spin on the same street in the summer!

but denny was there first so denny is king! :hat::rolleyes:;)

Your right jrzcluba,

The family is doin everything we can to go over the top. Its time. Now that we have gotton our new venture CIRCA to a siiick level (very happy to say its packed 4 nights a week :D ) its time to get back to what we love most..................putting together the siiick clubs

the siiickest events

and the siickest soundsystems.

Cant wait for summer, and then september..............the NEW club, whcih will have a soundsystem that will make even Merge's look bad:D

see ya saturday at BLACK!

Originally posted by ml2k3

Your right jrzcluba,

The family is doin everything we can to go over the top. Its time. Now that we have gotton our new venture CIRCA to a siiick level (very happy to say its packed 4 nights a week :D ) its time to get back to what we love most..................putting together the siiick clubs

the siiickest events

Cant wait for summer, and then september..............the NEW club, whcih will have a soundsystem that will make even Merge's look bad:D

werd .... good news bout the new place as well finally a good friday nite will arise....damn i miss metro nitez...summer will be nutz.... i have said it over and over again i love tempts but wish merge would pick up and go sick and this will be a great kickoff to the summer rite after MDW... awesome....great newz all around

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will never ever compare the 2

Richie and Denny are both very nice guys and excellent DJ's

2 different styles, so lets not compare them

Badass

Badass you are so right but dont waste your breath..............

all this board has is its need to bitch moan and pretend to know more than others.........let the children play:laugh:

George and Petey......great job on the up and coming events, you two never cease to amaze!!!!!

Guest amd

Geeeeeeeoooorrrrrgie...you finally got JP to Merge...Im so happy for you guys that you finally got him. Richie at Black will be sick also. Bring the two families together....Best of NYC and Jersey. Ill be there every fucking night at usual for Merge. Sorry I couldn't get JP earlier for you guys...but I tried. Ill give you a call later...

-Anthony

Originally posted by ml2k3

Your right jrzcluba,

the siiickest events

Big up to Circa never expected 4 nights to be packed

Very few places have more than one night packed

Joeys has those 3 or 4 nights packed....

Now Circa, not bad.... good job......... but once again location is what it is all about