Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics:

stymie

Is there a need for 'Classics' night anywhere? Im not knocking any night or any DJ in particular but I dont get it.

Why does it have to be 'Classics' night to play an older song?

If a DJ wants to play 'Classics' all night then why cant he do it any night?

Who decides what is 'Classic' anyways? To you it might be 'Classic', to me it might be shit or vice versa. Is it 'Classic' becuase it is an older song that used to be siiiiiiiick back in the day? That doesnt make it a 'Classic' if you think about it. The whole term 'Classic' is a farce. If anything a 'Classics' night should be called 'DJ so and so's Classics", that would make much more sense if you think about it.

How long does it take for a siiiiiiiiiiick tune to be a 'Classic'??? 573 days?

:confused:

In DJ school we were taught that a track needs to be on a Louie Devito mix or "Now thats what I call music" compilation in order to be considered a classic, unless the track has in its title all of the following words, "tonight", "love" and "feat.", in which case its automatically a classic.

Classics can and should only be played by guys with the following names:

Denny

Richie R.

And should be done at the least 4 times a year because it is nearly impossible to go a couple months without a Classics party.

For example.. Classics night Sept, then one would def need to have one before Christmas or the white party

Originally posted by groovefire

In DJ school we were taught that a track needs to be on a Louie Devito mix or "Now thats what I call music" compilation in order to be considered a classic, unless the track has in its title all of the following words, "tonight", "love" and "feat.", in which case its automatically a classic.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: