Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I give up at work today I just went from a great mood .

to a shitty mood

I give up today, I just did the worst thing possible

Deleted everything in my inbox(of course not thinking)

Deleted my deleted folder........ yes now I am fucked everything important was in there... IT dept claims if it cn be recovered it can take up to 3 hours of his time

I am a fucking idiot

Boo fuckin' hoo!.....cry me a fuckin' river you pussy ass mo fo......shut the fuck up......and take a piss standing up for a change.....holy shit......I'm gonna cry??...do you think b4 you type?.........your a crap face.......and monkey wrench......and I'm gonna do you a favor and teach you a vital lesson in life...life sucks and you suck more....get used to it!...

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

to a shitty mood

I give up today, I just did the worst thing possible

Deleted everything in my inbox(of course not thinking)

Deleted my deleted folder........ yes now I am fucked everything important was in there... IT dept claims if it cn be recovered it can take up to 3 hours of his time

I am a fucking idiot

THEY SHOULD KEEP A back up on the server of your inbox

ask the people that handle your mail server. we used to do it for people all the time

I am having a horrible day as well.... Everything is going wrong and it is only 9:40 am. 1st I forgot my card to get in the building so I stayed in the rain until someone came to let me in, then my computer crashed before I could save the presentation I was working on, then I got a call from accounting telling me that my their was a problem with my expense check from my trip last week so I won’t be getting reimbursed for my flight and hotel until next week. It isn’t a big deal except I used my check card instead of my credit card so now I have almost no cash for the weekend. I am in no mood… I just told my boss I had a family crisis and need to leave at lunch time. I can’t stay here all day I will go nuts.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I am having a horrible day as well.... Everything is going wrong and it is only 9:40 am. 1st I forgot my card to get in the building so I stayed in the rain until someone came to let me in, then my computer crashed before I could save the presentation I was working on, then I got a call from accounting telling me that my their was a problem with my expense check from my trip last week so I won’t be getting reimbursed for my flight and hotel until next week. It isn’t a big deal except I used my check card instead of my credit card so now I have almost no cash for the weekend. I am in no mood… I just told my boss I had a family crisis and need to leave at lunch time. I can’t stay here all day I will go nuts.

sounds like my normal day at work

Dont you love when you put thousands of dollars on your CC and you get your expense check late... They did that to me when I went to Vegas

Exactly... I put things on my card and then when the check is late I get interest piling up. It is a joke. They ack like they pay me so much that I can just throw away money for no reason. I hate our accounting Dept. they are so slow!This time wasn't bad, it was chicago. Over the summer I went to our office in Germany. The trip with flight and hotel and everything else was over $2000 and then the check was late.... They acted like I was petty when I made them add the interest.

Fucking companies......... I mean mine is not that bad.. I just always fuck up on my expense reports... For example, if i go out to dinner with a client I have to list their names and pharmacy they are from... I didnt do that so the report came back for corrections and that just holds up your money