Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My next 13 nights of partying

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by afa8317

Like I said I was a Factory head and I am also a deep house head. So I think I can say JP does not play deep house. DT may play a deep house track or two. Roger Sanchez spins deep house and all form of house. Erick Morillo is a true house DJ so of course he includes Deep House in his sets. These are the only famouse NYC DJ that I know of that may spin some deep house besides prog, tribal, tech, or hard house. Of course there are many other NYC DJ that Spin Deep House but I do not think half of you would know who they are. JP does not fall in this category. I have heard JP spin many different forms of house but can not say he will throw down some Deep house. It is just impossible to do the Factory shuffle to music with soul. So I think JP stays as far away from Deep House as possible.

P.S. I can Factory Stop Cirlcles around anyone but I choose to dance with my own style.

For some reason, that term "Factory shuffle" just makes me lose it. :laugh:

It seems like everyone there... and now at Exit does it (girls & guys). I have never quite picked it up. Do they have a "how to" video out yet for the Factory shuffle. One of these days I would like to bust it out on the dancer floor!:tongue:

Too much jargon here...way too much. Yo Gabe, you don't to back yourself up man, we all know what you got going and a lot of these peeps are just jealous cuz you do it real, you do it proper, and you do it better than anyone can imagine. You got a life that's SERIOUSLY worth being documented...all these peeps got (the ones that are barking up your tree) is....well....they got absolutely nothing that's worth writing on a rolled-up gas station receit.

yo tizbone forgot you were around these parts. And reddog i couldnt go out last night cause danny just was to much at arc on fri/sat. Now im at work and im very sore but i will be at arc at 6pm until tues possibly. I havent taken stackers in a while but i will tontie,tomorrow hehe. And notall there here go to this website and click on any of the links and hear REAL deep house djs playing deephouse. WWW.DEEPHOUSEPAGE.COM