Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wheres your shorehouse located?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by temptschick

Oh cool...Im assuming your one of the back houses!! I had the front house last year. Those back houses are so tiny, I don't know how we are going to fit everyone!!

Yep one of the back houses.. You have the front house? We dont have that many people. Thank God.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Yep one of the back houses.. You have the front house? We dont have that many people. Thank God.

We have the other back house. But we have 8 people in a 2 bedroom!!! 4 are half shares though and 2 usually only come up on sundays.

Originally posted by stiffler

so???? whats your point? Look at it this way, five other girls running around the house half nekkid and all........and me:D

thats good ...... but the wifey will be in the mix all the time. just make sure you keep your shit in check!!!!

Hey everyone! :D

This is my first time posting, although I've been a member 4-ever...I've probably met some of y'all because I do guestlists at various clubs in the city & occasionally hold ClubPlanet's list....Anyways, our partyhouse is on Webster Ave. SEASIDE, just 1 block away from the craziness...btw, we have a few more spots to fill so if anyone needs a place to stay for the whole month of Aug. till Labor Day wk/end. We have plenty of room

(house holds 12 heads)....feel free to contact me (jaylync2@yahoo.com) Later! ;)

Originally posted by temptschick

It would be funny if we were on the same lot. We're at 59 Sampson....now that everyone knows our address...lol

OMG - I lived at 59 Sampson during the summer of '99...

....some crazy memories there......:eek: