Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs...

fkornre

i cut a $40 bag into like 6 lines.........usually do it fast because going into a club......i hate the bathrooms always get paranoid......

i just did a bag then i coughed and swallowed..........and the trip was so intense, i thought i was about to vomit......but its all good

Originally posted by podes881

.........i get chicks by desmonstrating my impressive sniffing skills..........

did i mention i was single.....and willing to share yayo........jk.......this quick reply doesnt let me put the hat smiley :-(

i get them by showing how good i can miss the toilet while peeing right in front of the bowl...lol

u can still put the smiley's in...just learn the :***: codes... and i believe its :hat: or hat with : infront and back

I once did a 50 in one line, and puked everywhere.. The chicks were flocking...

My friends and I made up a game " Coke Olympics"

You have two playas per team.... you set up two lines per team, (we did 50's in each line).. You set them up on a table of some sort side by side, and have the other teams lines an arms length away.... Playa one for each team starts w/ the straw at the end of the line, while Playa two for each team wait behind a marked line on the floor, about 15 feet away... Once someone says go, its on... playa one has to sniff thier line, then run back to playa 2 and pass off the straw, its kinda like a relay race..lol.. first team to sniff all their coke is a big fuckin winner... wow my friends and I are fuckin losers....

i cut lines with my corporate card.......so classy

i did a line on Sat off my AP scholar award, cause i needed something glass at my parents house......lol

is that pic from england, i didnt think sainsbury's were in the U.S?

sainbury cookies are the best!

as for getting girls with big lines, no it really doesnt work.......

1) dealing coke -works

2) giving girls coke - works

3) being nice and funny, while having coke - works

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You have two playas per team.... you set up two lines per team, (we did 50's in each line).. You set them up on a table of some sort side by side, and have the other teams lines an arms length away.... Playa one for each team starts w/ the straw at the end of the line, while Playa two for each team wait behind a marked line on the floor, about 15 feet away... Once someone says go, its on... playa one has to sniff thier line, then run back to playa 2 and pass off the straw, its kinda like a relay race..lol.. first team to sniff all their coke is a big fuckin winner... wow my friends and I are fuckin losers....

is this part of the 'physical fitness test' i believe it was called the shuttle run...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

running after doing a line??? is that safe??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: