Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why the hell.....

druwishprincez

Druwishprincez,

If you did what I think you did and took those great pics of you down, you're really gonna be on my shit list. You got me here talking all this shit on how good you look in them and now they're not even there for everyone to see.

:mad:

I will give you till this afternoon to fix this minor problem that we have here.

Thanks,

NMN

okay okay okay....damn I just dont like having my pic up all that long, feels odd.....Well I will get them back up but only until later this afternoon, as soon as I can get themn loaded....for some reason when I try and post it its not working, so as soon as I can get it to work, well be in business :)

okay okay okay....damn I just dont like having my pic up all that long, feels odd.....Well I will get them back up but only until later this afternoon, as soon as I can get themn loaded....for some reason when I try and post it its not working, so as soon as I can get it to work, well be in business :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by druwishprincez

oops sorry didnt mean to post that 3 times, sorry.....

I want a piccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Guest gabo
Originally posted by druwishprincez

Im trying Im trying....for some reason its saying theres an error and blah blah and cant open the page or some stupid crap like that.......Ill try again later maybe when theres less people on the website...

just email me the pics

I wouldn't post my boobala's on the net....sorry....

although, in Amsterdam, Germany and Greece, it's quite natural to sunbathe topless....in America we haven't cum that far, yet.

It's not percieved as "natural" here, it's percieved as sexual...therefore, when i am feeling "sexual" under the right circumstances...the natural will be displayed.

u know?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by muzikchick

I wouldn't post my boobala's on the net....sorry....

although, in Amsterdam, Germany and Greece, it's quite natural to sunbathe topless....in America we haven't cum that far, yet.

It's not percieved as "natural" here, it's percieved as sexual...therefore, when i am feeling "sexual" under the right circumstances...the natural will be displayed.

u know?

I am sure your boobs are hot