Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ban Scavenger 81 weekend thread.

fouroneone

Originally posted by scavenger81

What do I get as opposed to just walking in with a RISE card, and some roxyplex.com flyers?

I mean I don't care how I get in, but if you're gonna make money off me, there should be some reciprocation in another way...

Wait til I see Mr Ras (Will T)

Originally posted by phatbastad

Fri - Avalon then Rise

Sat/Sun - Ultra/Therapy/Pulse/Plastic Sex/sleep/Embassy

What time are peeps going to plastic sex?

I'll be over there early...

Def try and make it, i'm sure i'll be "tired" from not sleeping as well.

hey scavy.... i WOULD have bought you a drink or two but HEY.... go ahead and do you flyer thing... i mean it must look WICKED cool to your friends to like walk in with flyers and shit....

and stymie.... reliable? i am the most reliable person you know but if you would like to go on trashing me on message board, using fsn's and calling me out then go ahead. i really appreciate it. glad i have gone out of my way to do things for you.... really. i guess all the shit you tell me must be common knowledge by now so i GUESS its cool for me to talk about it on the message board?

fucking fabulous.

Originally posted by ras67

hey scavy.... i WOULD have bought you a drink or two but HEY.... go ahead and do you flyer thing... i mean it must look WICKED cool to your friends to like walk in with flyers and shit....

and stymie.... reliable? i am the most reliable person you know but if you would like to go on trashing me on message board, using fsn's and calling me out then go ahead. i really appreciate it. glad i have gone out of my way to do things for you.... really. i guess all the shit you tell me must be common knowledge by now so i GUESS its cool for me to talk about it on the message board?

fucking fabulous.

:eek: :eek: :eek: roh roh raggy :eek: :eek: :eek:

fucking fabulous.

Ras, slow your roll, you're the one that started acting like I owe it to you to sign up on your guest lists...do you know how many promoters I know??!?....You shoulda said...hey scavy, come to my guest list instead, and i'll hook you up with a table or a round of drinks for you and your friends.......instead you wanna make money on me, and act like its 'EXPECTED' that I go the effort to sign up to YOUR LIST........

Secondly, when someone dissed your guest list, I defended it, and said 'I wanna help her make money, since it costs nothign for me'.......instead of saying 'thank you' and offering something, you tried to bust my balls......

Understand, that you're promoting for clubs that already offer ways to get in for free......so what are you offering......its not like you outlined the 'benefits of your guest list'......you basically treated me like it was my first time @ a club......I don't know you, and what if I show up and there's no guest list..i'm out 20 bucks admission........if you know I go all the time.....spell it out what EXACTLY your guest list above and beyond the free admission that's GAURANTEED ANYWAY.....that's some business advice from someone who does consulting for a living...

ummm, slow your own roll you crackhead.

the flyer comment was a joke, chill out.

but tell me.... why would you show up and there be no guest list? thats what i DO.... if i was known to not turn in a list i think i would be out of a job. and NO, i DONT have to "BUY" your loyalty on my guest list. would i hook you up with drinks? sure.... there isnt anyone on this board that would deny the fact that i take care of them when they come to my clubs. i dont NEED to sell myself as a promoter. i dont need to beg you to use my lists. of COURSE i expect my friends and aquaintences to use my list. as i look out and use theirs in return. didnt mean to put you in that category. obviously you have to know someone before you can ID their character and if you knew me you would KNOW i have my cellphone in hand at all times during the night in case anyone has an issue getting into one of my nights. you have used my list before.... when you went to laboom for the first time, am i right?

but really, i dont need your two dollars anyway, i think i will survive.

i was just trying to do both of us a favor.

my bad.

ummm, slow your own roll you crackhead.

the flyer comment was a joke, chill out.

but tell me.... why would you show up and there be no guest list? thats what i DO.... if i was known to not turn in a list i think i would be out of a job. and NO, i DONT have to "BUY" your loyalty on my guest list. would i hook you up with drinks? sure.... there isnt anyone on this board that would deny the fact that i take care of them when they come to my clubs. i dont NEED to sell myself as a promoter. i dont need to beg you to use my lists. of COURSE i expect my friends and aquaintences to use my list. as i look out and use theirs in return. didnt mean to put you in that category. obviously you have to know someone before you can ID their character and if you knew me you would KNOW i have my cellphone in hand at all times during the night in case anyone has an issue getting into one of my nights. you have used my list before.... when you went to laboom for the first time, am i right?

but really, i dont need your two dollars anyway, i think i will survive.

i was just trying to do both of us a favor.

my bad.

WERD.......youve always done right by me hun!