Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Saleen!!

digitalphoenix

Ok so I have to inquire:

You talk about spics, jews and afro-americans in a despictive way,

YET....

Did you know that Italians have BLACK BLOOD by ancestry?? :eek:

You can thank me later by buying me a beer.

Sam Adam's please!

Do Italians have black ancestry?

Of course they do. RM wants to have it both ways by claiming non-white blood in Northern Europeans makes them "impure" but black blood in Italians should be ignored.

In fact, Italians have more black blood than Northern Europeans. RM quotes a study by M.B. Richards et al. about "a tiny minority of sequences (approx. =1%) from...sub-Saharan African (L1, L2, L3a and L3b)...clusters appear to have contributed to the European mitochondrial pool within the last few thousand years." What RM fails to mention is, that same studied showed a higher proportion of sub-Saharan lineages in Italy than elsewhere in Europe. RM goes even further and claims "genetic studies demonstrate conclusively that Italians, north and south, have no more black ancestry than any other Western European population." This can be nothing but willful deception on RM's part. Richards reports that:

Two sequences, from Sardinia and Portugal, are members of RFLP haplogroup L2 (confirmed by testing for the HpaI site at position 3592 characterizing L1 and L2 in Africans: Chen et al. 1995). One, from Iberia, is a one-step derivative f the most frequent and widespread member of L3b. An individual from North Germany, one from Britain and one from Sardinia are members of L1, and the 6209±16223±16311 sequence is a member of an African subcluster of L3a, and ndeed is found in a Portuguese subject with Angolan ancestry.

[M. B. Richards et al., Ann. Hum. Genet., 1998]

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Ok so I have to inquire:

YET....

Sam Adam's please!

Of course they do. RM wants to have it both ways by claiming non-white blood in Northern Europeans makes them "impure" but black blood in Italians should be ignored.

In fact, Italians have more black blood than Northern Europeans. RM quotes a study by M.B. Richards et al. about "a tiny minority of sequences (approx. =1%) from...sub-Saharan African (L1, L2, L3a and L3b)...clusters appear to have contributed to the European mitochondrial pool within the last few thousand years." What RM fails to mention is, that same studied showed a higher proportion of sub-Saharan lineages in Italy than elsewhere in Europe. RM goes even further and claims "genetic studies demonstrate conclusively that Italians, north and south, have no more black ancestry than any other Western European population." This can be nothing but willful deception on RM's part. Richards reports that:

Two sequences, from Sardinia and Portugal, are members of RFLP haplogroup L2 (confirmed by testing for the HpaI site at position 3592 characterizing L1 and L2 in Africans: Chen et al. 1995). One, from Iberia, is a one-step derivative f the most frequent and widespread member of L3b. An individual from North Germany, one from Britain and one from Sardinia are members of L1, and the 6209±16223±16311 sequence is a member of an African subcluster of L3a, and ndeed is found in a Portuguese subject with Angolan ancestry.

You see !...when they say im GANGSTA ! they ain't playin . :cool::D

Originally posted by blondeboheme

I love that damn movie, "True Romance". That's the one where Brad Pitt is a stoner right? HAHAHAHA! Not a lesbo, but for some reason I would really love to do Patricia Arquette. :tongue:

uh oh!!!!!!!!!! the flood gates r gonna open with this one!!!!!!!!!!! its o.k. to be bi here...we will support u 110%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest saleen351

speaking of movies, my bosses daughter wrote Mean Girls... in theathers now..

go check it out.. she'll be on dj phil next week..

Originally posted by lyrik

Reminds me of the movie True Romance...when Dennis Hopper is telling Christopher Walken that Sicilians have black blood because their wives and daughters were raped by the Moors.

Lyrik, don't you watch Seinfeld? It's not Moors, it's Moops.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Ok so I have to inquire:

YET....

Sam Adam's please!

we are all from black blood, proven in genetics.