Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holla!

groovefire

Sup dooooods. Havin a sick time, weather is perfect, and Caronas are a dollar. Phil's def been the drunkest I've ever seen anyone. He hooked up with some gross chick from Dallas, it was great. Last night we went to the club we are playing Sat night, place is sooooo SICK, coolest club we've ever played, literally 10 yards from the beach. Probably like 400 capacity and a really good sound system, so impressive. The DJs were playing really progressive, but were really good. They're pumped to have us play and are promoting it all over town, so should be dope. We'll take tons of pics.

Free internet access at our hotel, so I'll check in lata.

411, I think I miss you most of all.

He is so on vacation.

Oh, and :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey...I've posted from vacation before, too. Granted it was from a cybercafe / male strip bar at like 4 in the afternoon, I was drunk, and I was telling the world about my silly hijinx in Hawaii... so, carry on Groove. Ain't no shame. Miss ya. :love:

Originally posted by foxylady69

He is so on vacation.

Oh, and :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey...I've posted from vacation before, too. Granted it was from a cybercafe / male strip bar at like 4 in the afternoon, I was drunk, and I was telling the world about my silly hijinx in Hawaii... so, carry on Groove. Ain't no shame. Miss ya. :love:

I think the difference is you posted your own hijink while TH is posting about Phil's TX rodeo run............GIDDY UP Groove! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: