Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junkie XL @ Nerve: ULTIMATE OMFG I DIE REVIEW BY BLING

Bling

Originally posted by raincrysobe

well written in the sense that it was enjoyable reading. you held my attention by keeping it interesting....i felt like i was there. i wasn't necessarily speaking about your grammar :tongue:

it would have been nice to go, but we had long standing plans and it turned out to be a very enjoyable evening for us. there'll be other times. glad you had a good time though.

btw, i hope to see u for hybrid....i'll pm u details.

awesome....i'm glad you had an enjoyable night...

Hybrid...heh...well....there's a real LIVE show that you know i'll be attending again... after watching, listening, meeting and hanging out with those guys at the Orlando show, they have my continued loyalty as a fan. i hope we get to do that again...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

:werd:

well you got to see junkie xl at nerve on that bad-ass system :eek:

see you soon, dude.....got an extra ticket for the first game of the UM season?..;) (FSU) :D

let me know!!!

yeah well....i wasn't all that impressed with Junkie (if you couldn't tell by my previous post). i've seen more work in most dj sets...

but as far as that UM ticket goes, you never know...i just might! ;)

Originally posted by djkable

awesome....i'm glad you had an enjoyable night...

Hybrid...heh...well....there's a real LIVE show that you know i'll be attending again... after watching, listening, meeting and hanging out with those guys at the Orlando show, they have my continued loyalty as a fan. i hope we get to do that again...

this time around is not going be LIVE. regardless, i support them even if it's a DJ gig cuz they rock it anyways. mike said if they don't have to leave early for a gig the next day, they'll be able to hang afterwards. i'll talk to corey about tables cuz they love spinning at afterparties :dj: remind me to give you a copy of their latest 4 hr set. it will blow your mind away.

Originally posted by raincrysobe

this time around is not going be LIVE. regardless, i support them even if it's a DJ gig cuz they rock it anyways. mike said if they don't have to leave early for a gig the next day, they'll be able to hang afterwards. i'll talk to corey about tables cuz they love spinning at afterparties :dj: remind me to give you a copy of their latest 4 hr set. it will blow your mind away.

ah, i see...didn't realize it wasn't a live show... ah well, like you say, their dj sets are still rawckin' (and very technical, i must say). so i'm assuming it's up in Otown again?... send me the info...

Jon Cowan...Thanks for the hospitality ...your the coolest ...Nice set too ...I got to hear most of it...

Junkie Xl... the man did a good job...He might of been a bit proggy ...but he had the club movin..and that's the most important part...

The crowd @ nerve was nice...alot of familiar faces there ...

Its always nice too see you guys chillen..

I might not be the most out going guy when i'm @ the clubs..so bear with me ..nothing personal...just to myself alot..

Again......NERVE is the shit!!! enough said...

Originally posted by djkable

ah, i see...didn't realize it wasn't a live show... ah well, like you say, their dj sets are still rawckin' (and very technical, i must say). so i'm assuming it's up in Otown again?... send me the info...

sent. please remember what i said about the date. nothing's 100% confirmed yet so...... ;):hat: