Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my shit

weed247

who cares? an SL55 isnt anything special.

Its heavy and powerful. Anything can be heavy and powerful.

Making something light and powerful is a different story.

4,235 lbs.

493 @ 6100 RPM

516 @ 2650 RPM

go speed all you want. Just realize when you hit the brakes, you're trying to stop something almost twice as heavy as my car in the same distance.

Originally posted by cintron

who cares? an SL55 isnt anything special.

Its heavy and powerful. Anything can be heavy and powerful.

Making something light and powerful is a different story.

4,235 lbs.

493 @ 6100 RPM

516 @ 2650 RPM

go speed all you want. Just realize when you hit the brakes, you're trying to stop something almost twice as heavy as my car in the same distance.

isnt anything special... double check that, probably one of the hottest cars out there, and just because it is heavy, doesnt mean its still a fast and powerful car....

peace

jon

Originally posted by ou812

It's still not an MR2 no matter how hard it tries. :D

this man hath seen the light.

and ABS, ESP, KFU, SMG, IVS alphabet soup doesnt change the fact that the car's 4200 lbs. THe M5 sucks on that point as well.

What good is speed if the first time the road turns a bit, youre off the throttle and puckering your asshole while you look at that guardrail getting closer.

Plus, isnt it ironic that your 115k mercedes can get murdered on the road by something half as light, half as powerful, half as expensive and just as fast?

mmmhmmm.

Elise1.jpg

Plus, isnt it ironic that your 115k mercedes can get murdered on the road by something half as light, half as powerful, half as expensive and just as fast?

elise will not murder a sl55

and it also looks a lot better :blank:

14.2 inch cross-drilled 8 piston brakes in the front, with 6 piston in the back should do the job stopping.

in the end its the tires.

and yes an elise will kill it. there's a reason it has a reputation for murdering ferraris.

i disagree ( i'm willing to be proven wrong upon some further info)

but then again there are shifter carts that can blow the doors of most lamborghinis, so go tell those owners how bad their cars are...

its not always about speed... sometimes its all about style and class ;) If I wanted speed I'd rape you all with my R1, no car will give you the rush that you get from a bike anyway. Even if I had the cash I would never take an Elise or whatever over a Ferrari just because "its faster"... a 575 maranello is just somethin else.

Originally posted by trigger55

its not always about speed... sometimes its all about style and class ;) If I wanted speed I'd rape you all with my R1, no car will give you the rush that you get from a bike anyway. Even if I had the cash I would never take an Elise or whatever over a Ferrari just because "its faster"... a 575 maranello is just somethin else.

exactly...

• 3 weeks later...