Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im starting to get annoyed reading post on hiphop here

Originally posted by silverbull

yo iliana whats with the language? makes you look ghetto and trashy. We both may be from brooklyn but were far from the stereo type sweetie. I grow up on hip hop and have much respect for the genre of 1978 to ,19931994,1995. And you dont know the extent of marias connections in the business and for how long shes been involve as well. And please everyone know i dont drink,smoke nor do drugs, i dont have to. And ive been hearing house for 14yrs so please my knowledge is a lil more than what you think. Who the fuck is rich luzzi anyway sounds like some long island guido.

whoops it seems you and i won't agree totally...however we can agree on iliana language, and one can tell what she/it (if she is she? -- no gender rubric filled there) is by the way she "writes" :rolleyes:

I don't know what's more confusing the distorted picture on distort909's avatar or muzikchick's creampuff fetish. And as for Illiana, I wish the attorney general would shut down her computer cause she is typing mad garbage up in the piece yo. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:half:

Originally posted by luztidara

I don't know what's more confusing the distorted picture on distort909's avatar or muzikchick's creampuff fetish. And as for Illiana, I wish the attorney general would shut down her computer cause she is typing mad garbage up in the piece yo. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:half:

Is this the Latin Kings messageboard? :confused: