Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally Em & Jada...

origskeemr

taken from MTV.com

Look for a D-Block collaboration with the "lead singer" of D12's band. According to Jadakiss, Eminem will rap on and produce a record for him called "Welcome to D-Block." That track is one of the last additions to Kiss' June 15 Kiss of Death LP and will most likely also feature Sheek and Styles of the LOX.

:eek: This shit better be fire.

Originally posted by smokesum

Em is a horrible producer...

Yea and my mom Is Mary Poppins...Your out of your mind bro. Where have u been for the past couple years, in that hole with Sadam...Em's beats are straight fire and your about the only person on the planet who thinks otherwise....

everyone is entitled to their own opinions I guess , but I dont understand how you can listen to tracks like:

Nas- Carry The Cross

Lloyd Banks- Fire

Jay-Z- Moment of Clarity

& not to mention some tracks on Obie's Cheers album

and not think holy shit this beat is fire. The beat has a lot of feeling behind it alone and with those type of rappers on top of them the track is even pushed up more notches. He only makes beats for people he respects in the game so i dont feel they will ever get played out.

Originally posted by househead24

Yea and my mom Is Mary Poppins...Your out of your mind bro. Where have u been for the past couple years, in that hole with Sadam...Em's beats are straight fire and your about the only person on the planet who thinks otherwise....

nigga please..i was listenin to Em when he was heavy underground while you were still listening to Will Smith "Gettin Jiggy Wit It"..so know your role "househead24"..you poser white boy suburbian wanna be down wack ass wigger...

origskeemer.....i admit i never heard those tracks you listed b/c i dont listen to rap anymore..but his early productions (i think MarshallMathers EP) were really bad...no depth...maybe he got better....

but at the same time...he doesnt even handle 100% of the production..he got other people in the lab...

BABBO calls him out on this in Dilated Peoples "The Search For Bobby Fisher"

nigga please..i was listenin to Em when he was heavy underground while you were still listening to Will Smith "Gettin Jiggy Wit It"..so know your role "househead24"..you poser white boy suburbian wanna be down wack ass wigger...

origskeemer.....i admit i never heard those tracks you listed b/c i dont listen to rap anymore..but his early productions (i think MarshallMathers EP) were really bad...no depth...maybe he got better....

but at the same time...he doesnt even handle 100% of the production..he got other people in the lab...

As far as I know he didnt produce any tracks on the Marshall Mathers EP. His first track he produced I beleieve was for Nas on Carry the Cross besides his label mates. I never heard that Dilated Peoples LP or heard anything of that sort (him not producing the track all the way through) so I cant really say much on that. I know you like Nas (not Jay or rap for that matter) but DL that Nas track and tell me what you think.

yeah, Em wasn't doing much of production or at least got heavy on it until 50's album, as he worked with Dre on it...Obies tracks are hot...

one track that i noticed that reallly got me paying attention to his production was Nail in The Coffin...i know the beat wasn't all that, but it was just right for his rhymes...actually perfect beat for the lyrics and goal...hehehhehe

Originally posted by gqsmuv

yeah, Em wasn't doing much of production or at least got heavy on it until 50's album, as he worked with Dre on it...Obies tracks are hot...

one track that i noticed that reallly got me paying attention to his production was Nail in The Coffin...i know the beat wasn't all that, but it was just right for his rhymes...actually perfect beat for the lyrics and goal...hehehhehe

pick up the new D12... i didnt give it a whole listen through yet but I the couple tracks I listened to so far have dope beats.

WHo the fuck are u The Rock tellin' me to know my role....man your sayin u dont even listen to rap anymore so why dont u keep your mouth shut...i got all em's shit from infinite and all his other underground shit as well, he's my fav. rapper so dont talk to me like i just bought the eminem show last week homo....im not a poser, never was, and never tried to act black, i just know my facts and em's beats are straight fire...Period!

:laugh: .....

more interested in this....

(taken from hiphopsite.com)

As D12 preps their sophomore release, D-12 World, on 4-27-04, a few of the tracks from the LP have begun to surface. One of the more interesting ones, "How Come", asks just that due to Eminem's verse from the track, which seems as if it is at least somewhat inspired by his falling out with Royce Da 5'9 and possibly even aimed at him: "You ran the streets/I 9 to 5'ed it/we grew up/grew apart/as time went by I blew up/to both you and my surprises/now I feel a vibe/I can't describe it/much as your pride tries to hide it/how come we don't even talk no more/and you don't even call no more/we don't barely talk as much no more/and I don't even feel the love as much no more/and I heard it through the grapevine/that we even beefing now/after all the years we been down/aint no way now/that this bullshit can be true/we family/aint a damn thang change unless its u."

Nautrally Royce had his own verses that posed similar questions on the awesome Death Is Certain LP (where's the vinyl, Koch?!?). If this verse was indeed aimed at Royce, it should be taken as a sign in the right direction, as anyone Em has ever signaled out in an adversarial manner he has annihilated, but this rhyme has more of a "lets work thru the bullshit" vibe attached to it. Will we ever see Em and Royce riding together as they did at the onset of their careers? Not likely, but this verse sure seems like Em is open to exchanging some healthy dialogue with Royce. - Matt Conaway

:laugh: .....

more interested in this....

(taken from hiphopsite.com)

As D12 preps their sophomore release, D-12 World, on 4-27-04, a few of the tracks from the LP have begun to surface. One of the more interesting ones, "How Come", asks just that due to Eminem's verse from the track, which seems as if it is at least somewhat inspired by his falling out with Royce Da 5'9 and possibly even aimed at him: "You ran the streets/I 9 to 5'ed it/we grew up/grew apart/as time went by I blew up/to both you and my surprises/now I feel a vibe/I can't describe it/much as your pride tries to hide it/how come we don't even talk no more/and you don't even call no more/we don't barely talk as much no more/and I don't even feel the love as much no more/and I heard it through the grapevine/that we even beefing now/after all the years we been down/aint no way now/that this bullshit can be true/we family/aint a damn thang change unless its u."

Nautrally Royce had his own verses that posed similar questions on the awesome Death Is Certain LP (where's the vinyl, Koch?!?). If this verse was indeed aimed at Royce, it should be taken as a sign in the right direction, as anyone Em has ever signaled out in an adversarial manner he has annihilated, but this rhyme has more of a "lets work thru the bullshit" vibe attached to it. Will we ever see Em and Royce riding together as they did at the onset of their careers? Not likely, but this verse sure seems like Em is open to exchanging some healthy dialogue with Royce. - Matt Conaway

yeh this track is hot. Royce is swole cause Royce was his right hand man and felt that Em fucked him over for D12. You can def tell Em isn't tryin to beef but I heard Royce comment about it and he doesnt seem to have a real problem with Em, but rather D12 for some reason.