Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K @ Space Review

sobeton

I'm usually not impressed with Sander in the mainroom but I was very impressed with him tonight. Sander and Roly's set on the patio was epic. If you missed it you missed 2 of the most talented dj's around. The vibe was awesome in the main room and the terrace. Good seeing everyone... I don't remember who I saw right now... but you all know who you were..

btw.. this is Candy writing this.

Originally posted by sobeton

I'm usually not impressed with Sander in the mainroom but I was very impressed with him tonight. Sander and Roly's set on the patio was epic. If you missed it you missed 2 of the most talented dj's around. The vibe was awesome in the main room and the terrace. Good seeing everyone... I don't remember who I saw right now... but you all know who you were..

btw.. this is Candy writing this.

Hey Candy, since you're on that computer, why don't you start messing around with threads? :laugh2:

,,,had a really good time just like the old days wit my boy sobeton . Sander was good on the mainroom , but soo much better on the patio . Also a pleasure to hang with the rest ! u know who you are

Very good night @ Space , bitches ~ :tongue::D:cool::blank::eek:

I thought sander's mainroom set last time he was in miami was better then this one, but towards the end of the night he was really playing great in there. As for roland he played an amazing opening set again for sander as usual. Place was too packed though last night and I was way 2 tired to stick it out for the patio sets even though sander is on my top 3 djs. Thanx to biz for the hookups as usual, owe u some drinks next time I see you outside of space. Now to those who made it for the sander terrace set, please no details cause I know I will regret not resting up enough for the night.

Oh and how come there are two threads to the same night? Bling if u not reviewing any additional parties to the ones posted in a thread, y start a new one :confused:

Candy whats that girl in the avatar doing, think I may need glasses cause can't really tell. Thought I saw you last night at space, but not sure was you.

Originally posted by mursa

,,,had a really good time just like the old days wit my boy sobeton . Sander was good on the mainroom , but soo much better on the patio . Also a pleasure to hang with the rest ! u know who you are

Very good night @ Space , bitches ~ :tongue::D:cool::blank::eek:

Did you score some whores??

If so, PM me some details biiiatch.....:laugh:

had a nice time although i wasn't too impressed with sander's mainroom set, the patio set sounded a lot better but we didn't stay for much of it. we were tired and got out early. went home and ended up at dekan's techo-fest afterhours for a bit.

"Soon we would both be completely twisted. But there was no going back - We would have to ride it out."

space was definately bumping yesterday.... THe vibe and crowd were approaching the max level!!!! Its just a shame that the masses only give this type of support for the out of towners, and not the locals:( Either way, sander and roland dropped some good tunes!!!!

btw biz, your boss owe's us a bottle!!!! ill take yager!!!

space was definately bumping yesterday.... THe vibe and crowd were approaching the max level!!!! Its just a shame that the masses only give this type of support for the out of towners, and not the locals:( Either way, sander and roland dropped some good tunes!!!!

Originally posted by livin42nite

Oh and how come there are two threads to the same night?

Because the other thread is Bling's Review not everyone's , so :tongue:

Candy whats that girl in the avatar doing, think I may need glasses cause can't really tell. Thought I saw you last night at space, but not sure was you.

Licking/Drinking water from the faucet.

You probably did see me cuz I was there with Tired :D

Originally posted by beatfriek

call me asap!

ps. addin' to eddy's review..

SANDER & ROLAND were INSANE!

especially when they were taggin' up on the Terrace. ;)