Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When the nice weather comes...

Do you mostly drive with your windows open or mostly use the air conditioner??

I mostly use the air conditioner bc by the windows opened, it makes my hair fly all around , becomes a distraction, and plus gets all knotty lol.. But I think if I didn't have have that problem I'd problem keep the windows open more often...

and you??

i kinda have to, my airconditioner is broken or is going to be really soon, and I don't have the 800$ to shell out for it to be fixed...

i think it got broken from the southern heat while i was going to school down south.. just couldn't take it for two whole years of constant warmth, its a northern car... likes the cold... :D

I like to have my windows open and my sunroof open, however if I'm on the highway, I like the air conditioning because my hair gets blown all over the place...unless of course, I remember to bring a hairtie, then it's windows open!!!!

I usually drive with the ac on.....I get dizzy very easily in really warn weather to the point where I've passed out a few times so I can't be stuck in a hot car.....But if I'm driving on an expressway & theres no traffic I'll drive with the windows open