Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastik Sex Party recap:

scavenger81

Originally posted by scavenger81

I don't remember phatbastarard being there, and I saw X drop that couch on the floor...and where the fuck was the sangria, and why did noone offer me any especially since I bought Kaydup and Stymie a round of coronas....bastards....

Scavey - After I saw you at Manolo Sat night my friends and I hit Therapy then Pulse. I got to Mantra early (11:30) and left at like 3pmish. Had to sleep.

Originally posted by scavenger81

I don't remember phatbastarard being there, and I saw X drop that couch on the floor...and where the fuck was the sangria, and why did noone offer me any especially since I bought Kaydup and Stymie a round of coronas....bastards....

dont you consider yourself lucky that none of them beat you up?? :tongue:

Originally posted by ras67

Speakin of beatings, the flyer said anyone wearing von dutch would get an ass whoopin. I had on a von dutch visor and was expecting the ass whoopin of my life...or at bare minimum severly ridiculed

Oh the other former brandeis girl I met this weekend :)..

I dunno, but I do know my date got molested by the girl that came with the ass-crack girl.......she was like 'oooh you have the nicest tits', in the women's bathroom and starting molesting Jess.....biatch....what was up with that girl who'se ass-crack kept showing..she came with the asian girl in the hat, and the girl with the backpack.

ummmmmmmm, why were you in the women's bathroom? :confused:

Oh Ras now I know what you mean about the bathrooms @Mantra.....When I first got there I was all jammed up and accidentally went into the womens room. The men's room doesnt have the 1 way mirrors