Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies should we keep calling>?

gio660

Okay, heres the thing, if you give your number to a guy and he calls and leaves you a voicemail, will you wait to see if he calls again? or will you call him back?

should a guy even leave a voicemail, or just call until he gets to talk to you?

or are do you like to just give out a number and get calls to feel special...

Originally posted by gio660

Okay, heres the thing, if you give your number to a guy and he calls and leaves you a voicemail, will you wait to see if he calls again? or will you call him back?

should a guy even leave a voicemail, or just call until he gets to talk to you?

or are do you like to just give out a number and get calls to feel special...

Dude, you're trying to rationalize a female.........it's impossible!!!

1 phone call, 1 voice message. Anything after that is silly.......

Originally posted by nomembername

Sounds like someone got played

Wel, guess its possible, i work in a club and meet a few ladies, but just this one.. man, you should see her, got the digits and now its like wtf...

bitches..

Guest shortyrockrox

I say don't leave a message until after you talk to her in person, sometimes girls are shy and feel funny calling guys back. If you are really interested try callng her one more time.:)

if i give a guy my number, i want him to call so i'll pick up when he does & if i miss it for some reason, i'll call back. i don't give out my number to guys i'm not interested in.

i don't get these stupid games people play with calling or not calling. such a waste of time.

Originally posted by mssabina

if i give a guy my number, i want him to call so i'll pick up when he does & if i miss it for some reason, i'll call back. i don't give out my number to guys i'm not interested in.

i don't get these stupid games people play with calling or not calling. such a waste of time.

at a gurl!!!

+ 1 for her

Originally posted by mssabina

BAM!!!!!!!!!!! cradle rock style!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what im talkin about...im behind this statement 100%

if u happpen to come across some of these people who like to play stupid little games like this....run the other way!!!!!!!!! cuz if there starting a relationship like this chances are there gonna be a really annoying person to deal with!!!!!!!!!!