Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Person behind the screename...

Bling

try to describe yourself in a few sentences:

I am 25 years young, a cuban jew. my parents moved down to miami from New York in the early 70's. I have never seen snow, or been in a plane. I have gone to mexico and the bahamas on cruises though. I have a younger sister. I graduated FIU in 2000 majoring in poli sci and minoring in philosophy(did very well i might add ........ course i had no life lol)

I am a mortgage broker and been with the same company 3 years. My traits I am most proud of are (romantic, good writer,

trustworthy) . I didnt go into my first club until i was 23 years old. (old club space for pvd) I believe in fate. I believe one only gets as much as they put into it. I believe in love at first sight.

k ur turn :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

this statement sums up dade county

"I have never seen snow, or been in a plane."

people in Miami live in their own little bubble with no real world exposure to teach them that they really are the trash of the country. All they know is crime, and poverty, and spanglish, they have no idea there is a whole world of people out there, who don't sell drugs, who can speak english, who can name 3 presidents, who don't don't blame castro, but blame the dumb spics of cuba for supporting him, people who can sympathize with Isreal and the same people know south american's are to blame themselves, not politics.

Bling you are the poster child of ignorance in dade county. Latins can't leave Dade county, they have no where to go. No place will accept them, and their education and lack of english prevents them from living in other areas of the country. This is why you see cities like Union city NJ, where it's all cubans, and the real problem is, a generation from now, the dade county trash, won't be educated and well rounded enough to fit into everyday american jobs and societys and communities. Thus the cycle of the rubber boat people will continue. Dade county is a garbage dump, and not sure how much more trash it can hold. We may have to drain some of the everglades to make room for the new wave of the columbian coke whores and cuban boat people, all the while if you are from Hati you get kicked back..

support prop 46, save a county from the trash people. We don't want bars on our windows and spics with trash bags as window tint. We need to preserve our green lawns so the sand lot lawns of dade won't kill our property values. We need a county, where 1987 nissan centras with no exhaust are not the norm. We need a county where spanglish is only reserved for those who wash our cars. We need a county where we have citizens who want to be american and not go back at the first sign of the drug dealers are not killing each other. We want a county whereas we don't require our cops to wear kevlar and to carry m16's like Brazil and dade county aka little south america. We need a county with strong leaders who know how to operate WW2 Gas Chambers to intimadate the dade county residents who come up to our great land and polute it with their spic talk.

Saleen, you ignorant meaningless little shit :rolleyes:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a

fool than to speak and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

The only satisfaction I get from reading your shit is that it has bitterness written all over, I'm glad you're sad, I celebrate your bitterness, I rejoice on your tragic lonely existence.

Racist people like you are the main reason why this world has gone to shit, I think you need to duel with all those demons that haunt you oh so constantly.

A grown man living with a roommate = Gay!

A man living over 1,000 miles away from his family = An Immigrant

A man who fears what he can't understand = An Ignorant

A man without love = A dead man walking

A man from New Jersey = A minority

Now, do us all a favor and go fuck yourself.

Saleen's hate is no joke, he's the real deal...evil shit!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

Saleen, you ignorant meaningless little shit :rolleyes:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a

fool than to speak and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

The only satisfaction I get from reading your shit is that it has bitterness written all over, I'm glad you're sad, I celebrate your bitterness, I rejoice on your tragic lonely existence.

Racist people like you are the main reason why this world has gone to shit, I think you need to duel with all those demons that haunt you oh so constantly.

A grown man living with a roommate = Gay!

A man living over 1,000 miles away from his family = An Immigrant

A man who fears what he can't understand = An Ignorant

A man without love = A dead man walking

A man from New Jersey = A minority

Now, do us all a favor and go fuck yourself.

Saleen's hate is no joke, he's the real deal...evil shit!

Dude, Home Depot is having seminars this weekend for people from South America, so they can teach them how to use indoor plumbing.. You should go...