Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For MissDiva19 and any other old ARENA peeps

apt10o

My friend got a picture of me touching the DiscoBall at the last night of Arena @ Palladium when they lowered it down to the dancefloor. Couldn't believe he captured it right when I touched it (didn't even know he took it til the following week). Just thought I'd share some fond Arena memories.

Troy

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

Guest crystalmethodny

Bro

That is a great picture...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just cried for like an hour!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it my screensaver smile.gif))))))))))))

thank u! I just spent a week in jury duty and woke up tired and cranky and that made my week......awwwwww

Rene

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Come on, its called EXAGGERATION people....Woah...And, anyone who knew & loved Arena knows it's fully appropriate to be OVER emotinal when it comes to that, it was the last of the best, that place....

(No offense, but don't you think there are MANY more ridiculous, insane, retarted posts on here and people who act like 2 yr olds & sit on here all day, that really need to get a life? Reminiscing on old club nights hardly would warrant a comment like that......ALthough a lot of other posts do! )

smile.gif~

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

sniffle...I tear just ran down my face, I felt like there's a big void inside me....

What a great shot, and with the light walls in the background.....ugh...Memories

- Pete

cool.gif

Mac, I don't think we need to go through the last night there again...Tequila!!!!!!

One of the most memorable club nights ever!!!!

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Archived