Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza....who has been?

Guest berry69

For all you Ibiza heads who are going this summer... When are you going and where are you staying???

I'll be there (2nd trip :cool: ) August 28 - September 7.... Jet @ Playa D'en Bossa.

:D

Guest berry69

What airline did you use to get a price of $680? Everything I've seen has been above $880! I would love to get a flight for that cheap.

Originally posted by berry69

What airline did you use to get a price of $680? Everything I've seen has been above $880! I would love to get a flight for that cheap.

british airways. we leave from newark, stop in london for like 10 hrs. then a 2-3 hr flight to ibiza. and the same thing back, stopping in london again.

Guest berry69

Guess I'm booking too late for that! I looked at British Airways and everything else and it doesn't look like I'm getting there for under 880 or so! Oh well. At least the flights that are left have decent schedules... No crazy layovers. That's my only salvation at this point.

Guess I'm booking too late for that! I looked at British Airways and everything else and it doesn't look like I'm getting there for under 880 or so! Oh well. At least the flights that are left have decent schedules... No crazy layovers. That's my only salvation at this point.

it should def still be available. we just booked the flight yesterday. theres non stop flight from here to london and london to ibiza. we got the price off travelocity, but theyre dumb and couldnt book our flight. so we called british airways direct and booked the flight we saw on travelocity.

Guest berry69

Hmmm... must be the August depart date! Travelocity prices are at $1550 for my dates from Aug. 27 - Sept. 7!!!! Ah well....

Originally posted by bozer

Wow... the flight through London is a death trip. I know people who have done it. Such a long trip =(

well, none of us have been to london before, and I personally wanna do some exploring, so I look at it more like a 10 hour tour (possibly drunken tour :D) of london

Hmmm... must be the August depart date! Travelocity prices are at $1550 for my dates from Aug. 27 - Sept. 7!!!! Ah well....

u gotta be flexible with your departure dates... when I first started looking I couldn't find anything under $1000, but after playing around with the dates on several sites (priceline, orbitz, expedia, travelocity) we found one for $575... we probably coulda got it, but it mighta been on different planes - instead we booked so we all had the same plane & seats for 680

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

well, none of us have been to london before, and I personally wanna do some exploring, so I look at it more like a 10 hour tour (possibly drunken tour :D) of london

definitely a drunken tour of london!!! yeaaaa babyyyy!! 4-5 hrs of drunkeness swashbuckling with a bunch of brits!!!

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

shit dude... our flight is $560 right now on travelocity :eek:

FUCK TRAVELOCITY!!! they got the flight listed but they cant book it for us. it makes no sense why. they said they cant book it until british airways confirms it. so we said fuck u travelocity and called british airways direct. they gave us a little bit higher price....but fuck it. its still cheap. and its booked. we got nothing else to worry about. we know we're goin

Originally posted by xtcgspot

FUCK TRAVELOCITY!!! they got the flight listed but they cant book it for us. it makes no sense why. they said they cant book it until british airways confirms it. so we said fuck u travelocity and called british airways direct. they gave us a little bit higher price....but fuck it. its still cheap. and its booked. we got nothing else to worry about. we know we're goin

well that was over the phone, we never tried online..

anyway, I don't give a shit, like u said I'm just happy its booked :bounce:

WE'RE ALL BOOKED AND READY TO FUCKIN GO!!!

so who else is goin? im straight now. we leave newark sept 3, layover in london for a few hrs, then get into ibiza 9pm sept 4. stayin in the jet apartments. then sunday sept 12 we go to space for the second time of the trip, and then jump on the plane that nite, layover in london a few more hrs, and then back to newark by 1pm sept 13. and im takin sept 14 off of work too cuz i know im gonna be half dead

I'm going Aug 14-24 and staying in Don Toni in Playa d'en Bossa. My flight was approx $950, but It took alot of work to find.

Playa d'en Bossa is a great place to stay.

Things not to miss;

we love sundays @ space. go during the day, leave, and come back @ night. They'll re-admit you once.

DC10- Wicked. A twisted Monday morning you'll never forget.

Manumission- Privilege is unbelievable. It's more like a circus than a club, but it is worth checking out. quite an experience.

Amnesia- Cream Thursday- PVD or Tiesto every other Thursday.

I'm going alone this year- my friends backed out. Anyone else going mid-august?

Originally posted by broiler

I'm going Aug 14-24 and staying in Don Toni in Playa d'en Bossa. My flight was approx $950, but It took alot of work to find.

Playa d'en Bossa is a great place to stay.

Things not to miss;

we love sundays @ space. go during the day, leave, and come back @ night. They'll re-admit you once.

DC10- Wicked. A twisted Monday morning you'll never forget.

Manumission- Privilege is unbelievable. It's more like a circus than a club, but it is worth checking out. quite an experience.

Amnesia- Cream Thursday- PVD or Tiesto every other Thursday.

I'm going alone this year- my friends backed out. Anyone else going mid-august?

dont bother with manumission...its a very ametuer thing..its like a tourist visiting the empire state building or statue of liberty...go to privledge for the baeleric people party if u go at all

skip cream at amnesia too...its literally took me 45 minutes to get out the foor when i tried ot leave...wayyyy to crowded...i wish i had the balls to go alone cause i cant go after july 1st and my friends r going july 2-11...sucks cause it would have been my 3rd consecutive year...im so freakin upset i cant go (well i can if i go by myself and im contemplating it cause its so easy to make friends, not like here with us tightass americans)